10 BEST GOOGLE Adsense ALTERNATIVES

Google Adsense is very difficult to get this days and even if you have it pray you don't wake up to an email with this quote “Your Google Adsense account has been disabled or temporarily banned”. Well, consider you’re not alone. Everyday, hundreds or thousands of accounts are being banned from Google’s Adsense program. Why? I can’t tell you specifically. Either there’s something wrong with the web you’re putting you ads on, or you just simply missed one rule from Google’s TOS.

Belive me you not alone; Google ads have become so hard to get or to maintain this days mostly if you are in this part of my world where you need to wait for 6 months before you can get aproval. And you failing in adnsnse don't mean you can't monetize your content. And there are plenty of alternatives out there to try. Google was just your first one, and you failed.

Here are some of the best Google Adsense Alternatives you can try to monetize your website without using Google Adsense, and I’ll tell you how they work and why you should consider them, so let’s start:

1. Media.net

Media.net is one of the best alternatives for AdSense. It is a contextual ad network, powered by Yahoo and Bing. It enables publishers to earn money from advertising revenue.Yahoo-bing-Ad-network-Media.net_ It offers customized ad units that fit with your site look. It also shows ads to the mobile phone and tablet users. Currently, this network is not opened for public sign up. But you can request for an invitation.

2. Yllix Media

Yllix is a network I have heard a lot in the last years that has a decent CPM and many monetization options. Their homepage might look simple but their dashboard is great and it’s easy to get started. Yllix has Pop under ads, mobile redirects, sliders, layer ads and full page ads so you can get a good CTR and make money with them. Definitely a good option for starters and their approval is fast.

3. Revenue Hits

Revenue Hits is a very strong network with several years in the industry. I’ve been working with them for 3months now and so far the results have been great. Revenue Hits is a Performance Ad network, which means they pay you for results (CPA, which is great for many niches). Revenue Hits has an advanced platform that learns from your Ads so if you give them a try make sure to keep their ads running for at least 3-4 days to get the best results. Another great thing is that they have different monetization channels available. You can create banner ads, sliders, pop -unders, buttons and more. Revenue Hits pays on a NET 30 basis and they issue payments via wire, Paypal and Payoneer!

4. Chitika

The reason I put Chitika on the number 4 of this list, is because Chitika is very similar to Adsense. they allow you to customize your ads, and it only serves contextual ads. One good thing is that you can use it along with Adsense and there are no problems at all. Chitika pays via Paypal ($10 USD minimum, which is good for starters) or via check ($50 minimum). If I were to recommend an ads service as an alternative to Adsense, Chitika would be my first choice, hands down. Chitika can pay you via paypal if you need.

5. Propeller Ads

Propeller Ads is a UK based Ad network. It’s a CPM ad network which pays for every 1000 impressions. If you have traffic from U.S., Canada, U.K.,Australia, it will work great for you.Propeller Ads Advertising Network It has different types of ad products like OnClick PopUnder Ads, Mobile Ads, Banner Ads, Layer Ads, Slider Ads, Video Ads etc. It pays through Wire Transfer, Payoneer, Webmoney and Prepaid Cards.

6. PopAds

PopAds is a performance network specialized in Pop Unders. They have good rates and they can monetize all countries. Something great about PopAds is that they can pay daily as long as you earn $5 or more per day. Their quality is good, and they also have pop ups, tab ups/unders and other monetization methods. Their approvals are easy and setting your ads takes just a few minutes. Sign up as a publisher here.

7. Bidvertiser

Bidvertiser is a pay per click advertising site that could be a great AdSense alternative if you didn’t get Adsense approval or got banned. The way it works is a little bit different from Adsense. While Adsense shows ads based on context or visitor’s interest, it creates a bidding system that allows the highest bidder to advertise on your blog. Initially, you won’t be able to earn much revenue as it takes some time to get your site found by Highest bidders. So stay longer.
    Bidvertiser offers Text ads, Banner ads, Mobile Ads, Slider ads etc. You can also make money by promoting your customized toolbar. Minimum payment amount is $10 for PayPal/Payza and $50 for check. Read: How to Make Money With Bidvertiser

8. Adsterea

Adsterra is a premium ad network for publishers and advertisers. It offers highest CPM rates with global coverage. It has display banners, Popunders, direct links, sliders, push up ads etc. Publishers can receive their payments on time via Paypal, Bitcoin, Payoneer, WebMoney, Wire Transfer, Paxum, and Payza.
    If you are getting a good amount of traffic on your blog, you can try Adsterra to maximize your revenue.

9. Adversal

Adversal is a great alternative of Adsense. They have good banners and the CTR and revenue adapts to get the best results for your website. I’ve seen the Ads on Adversal have a good CTR and they have good image ads too. This is probably the Ad network which seems to work better for those looking for a replacement of Google Adsense. It works decently with other languages too. You account gets approved really fast and they also have Pop under /CPM ads as an option. Note: Adversal requires a website with a minimum of 50,000 page views per month, but they have proven to work really well. I earn over $500-1000 per month. They also pay via paypal.

10. Infolinks

Infolinks is a bit different from other advertising networks. It’s a in-text advertising program. It doesn’t take too many spaces of your site to show ads. It shows in text ads or pop-up ads. You can use it with AdSense safely. Infolinks offer 4 types of ads – InFold, InText, InTag, and InFrame. All of them are designed to overcome banner blindness. Minimum payment threshold of $50 for Paypal or $100 for Bank wire.

Very nice information...
    Thanks for sharing it...