My Website Title Tag Is Not Shown In Google?

Hi, I own a photographic website http://www.srihariphotos.com/. I have written unique title tag and meta description for home page and throughout the website. But the title tag what I have written is not shown in Google. In fact the website is getting crawled weekly 3 times and I am much worried on the title tag. I don't know from where this "Wedding Photographers in Chennai" is taken from the website and shown in Google. As title tag is very important in Google and if and only my title tag is crawled and indexed in Google my website will get ranked for the keyword what i am focusing.

Also i have been using the white hat SEO techniques only for building backlinks for my website. Eventhough my website is not ranking for the keywords what i am focusing in the title tag. I am also regularly posting blog content in order to get my website index faster and to get rank for the keywords. No improvement is shown in Google.

Also I have checked for my competitors website, they does not have good and quality backlinks and some have used Black hat SEO. They were on top of Google. But my website is down to Google.

What I have to do in order to get my website to show the title tag which i have written and also how to get my website rank for the keywords.

You probably searched for the main url of the website - in this case, Google shows you the branded meta title. If you search for your actual title, you will see Google returns your title tag as: Webygeeks: SEO India, SEO Firm India, SEO India Company . Also: Your Title tag is too log - try reducing the number of characters to less then 70.

May be you have tried a lengthy Title Tag. Try to reduce the characters in your Title. It should be between 60 - 70 characters. Otherwise it won't be visible on SERP. Follow SEO guidelines.