Thumbs up Backup_Management_Tool #BACULA

Bacula is a set of Open Source, computer programs that permit you (or the system administrator) to manage backup, recovery, and verification of computer data across a network of computers of different kinds. Bacula is relatively easy to use and very efficient, while offering many advanced storage management features that make it easy to find and recover lost or damaged files.
    Bacula was started in 2000. Stable release is 7.4.7 on March 16,2017.

Bacula supports Linux, Unix , Windows and macOS backup clients, and a range of professional backup devices including tape libraries. Administrators and operators can configure the system via a command line or GUI.

Bacula is a set of computer programs for managing backup, recovery, and verification of computer data across a network—providing a backup solution for mixed operating system environments.Bacula is open source and released under the AGPL version3 license with exceptions to permit linking with OpenSSL and distributing Windows binaries
    Bacula stores backup data in an open and documented yet unique volume format; there are Bacula standalone tools to read/write the backup data (bls, bcopy, bscan, bextract), these tools are not compatible with other Unix backup utilities such as tar or dump.

wooow, has long been asking this tool ... I have a vps on which I installed WHM / cpanel .. I have a few sites but I do not have a backup tool ....

good feature is that it is free, and I hope it is not complicated ...

Quote Originally Posted by necko16 View Post
    wooow, has long been asking this tool ... I have a vps on which I installed WHM / cpanel .. I have a few sites but I do not have a backup tool ....

good feature is that it is free, and I hope it is not complicated ...
    Please check out WPvivid automatic cloud backup which is a free WordPress backup plugin with great features.