host for high-traffic website

Hello guys, I need your help in choosing the best host suitable for heavy loaded e-commerce website with ssd storage.
    I have found Hostwinds.com web host, they have attractive pricing and nice features included to plans.
    What about their stability and support?
    Charcoal is usually produced by slow pyrolysis, the heating of wood, sugar, bone char, or other substances in the absence of oxygen

No, Their Technical Team is Not Experienced Enough and Have very less knowledge about Technical web hosting issues. I had Domain transfer issue, they couldnt help me properly.

Use the coupon code: 50OFF16 for 50% off their first month. Hostwinds.com will pass on the savings to you.
    They have won awards for their great service. Try them out, you will not be disappointed.

You can host the site with scopehosts.com, They do provide SSD VPS services with various add on services. If you are looking to migrate the service they will do free migration.. Have a look on their services. you will get quick support and affordable plans

Very useful post thanks for sharing.

If you are looking for hosting service that can work with high traffic, I can recommend 4Goodhosting. Servers are very solid and stable. Pricing they offer is competitive. Their customer support is extremely responsive, fast, and and professional. They always helped me with setting up blogs. I am very impressed with the fantastic service they provide since 2011.

I highly recommend to use Hostwinds.com. Considering their network and server uptime - superb, my site is online all round the clock. The features are top notch and have been unmatched by almost all the hosts I have ever seen.
    Hey! It's That Guy!

Hello,

If you're looking for performance try our SSD storage based Public Cloud.
    https://express.ikoula.com/en/public-cloud
    Thomas | Community manager | ikoula Dedicated servers, VPS and Public Cloud.
    Contact us | Follow us Twitter | Like us Facebook

Hi charcoal,

If you're still looking for options, I would recommend Domainsatcost.com, they have 99.99% uptime and excellent support, you should take a look at their ecommerce plans, they also work with customized solutions.
    Domainsatcost.com
    Everything you need to be present online.

As I know hostwinds.com is really quality host. All of their work is based on quality. Their servers are powerful enough for your business applications to run fast and efficiently.

Hi

If you are still looking for better hosting provider,then I would suggest you to have a look at ctrlswitches, as it provides services at affordable price and with high performance.Do check out its plans suitable for hosting E-commerce sites.

I can say Hostwinds.com is trustworthy host with rock-solid servers. Server speed and network connectivity are quite good. Support is there whenever needed.

There are a lot of bad reviews about them

for you , you can try bitbucket.org/