Cool CMS for e-commerce

Hello,
    I am looking for a CMS due to my e-commerce site.
    Could any one suggest me a user-friendly, suitable and best CMS platform?

If you’re a designer/developer looking to build something flexible on top of a simple platform, then Perch is amazing.

WordPress is hugely popular for a reason: it’s hugely powerful, flexible, and can be adapted to do just about anything, by just about anyone, with very little development knowledge using the vast array of plugins available for the platform.

Go for AbanteCart. It's very User Friendly.

You should try Magento community.
    I think you should not use WordPress. WooCommerce is only a plugin. It won't have the best tools for ecommerce like Magento.

Use Magento CMS, if you are new to this field than try Wordpress,its good for newbie.

Magento
    PrestaShop.
    OpenCart.
    osCommerce.
    Zen Cart.
    Wordpress

You can try magento , woocommerce , Cubecart , Xcart , Joomla etc.

I believe magento commerce shopping cart will serve your demands. I can also recommend hostwinds.com for e-hosting services.
    Use the coupon code: 50OFF16 for 50% off their first month. Their uptime is fantastic and ability to upgrade and downgrade is a plus.

You can also join their FB community: facebook.com/hostwinds

You may have heard of Magento’s Enterprise Edition – their flagship ecommerce platform that’s used by the likes of Nike and Samsung, and costs about $16,000 a year. Well, if you’d like a lot of the same features, but at no cost, they also offer the Magento Community Edition.

For small-to-medium-sized businesses, developing an online business to sell products or services is an absolute must to stay aggressive in today’s (and tomorrow’s) marketplace.