Anyone Heard of HostworkSAP?

I was given HostworkSAP as a company with good reselling pacakages but I can't find anything about them. Anyone got any info.?

Troy B.

Personally i cant say ive heard them, Try searching them at www.webhostingtalk.com
    Regards,
    The Hosting Box
    Now with more in every BOX

Thanks Naeem but I already gave them a shot and nothing!

NS-Icon
    Hi Troy Benson,

Sorry not heard of the provider before either. If you feel they are able to provide you with the support and service you need, give them a shot, you never know, it may be the perfect host you've been looking for.

Keep us posted with how things go :P

They must be super small or super new. Try doing a google search for HostworkSAP and the only thing you will find is your own post. I'd say be careful with a host that fresh out of the box.

No dear,
    It is quite new for me, would you like to explain more about them?

Frankly speaking I have never heard about them before and highly recommend to choose time-tested and trusted web host.

this is also the first time for me

Go to a few hosting review sites and read what people have said, there is a high chance that a host has written positive things about himself so you are looking for negative reviews because those will tell you the truth.
    ServerPoint.com - a true hosting company offering online presence solutions since 1998
    Web Hosting, colocation, dedicated servers, Virtual Private Server (VPS) hosting
    Wholly owned multi homed network, servers and facilities

Wow! That's really nice I like it so much..

I was given HostworkSAP as a company with good reselling pacakages but I cant find anything about them. Anyone got any info.?

Well, the thread is TOO old, so I believe that it should be closed. Thanks for your replies.
    ServerPoint.com - a true hosting company offering online presence solutions since 1998
    Web Hosting, colocation, dedicated servers, Virtual Private Server (VPS) hosting
    Wholly owned multi homed network, servers and facilities