Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Question Which platform is good for SEO on-page? Joomla, Wordpress or Drupal

Hi all,

I need to build my own website but now I consider between Joomla, Wordpress and Drupal platform. I do not know which platform is best for SEO on-page. I mean which platform supports best for SEO.
    Last edited by RosaJBrassell; 04-07-2017 at 12:18 PM.

There is really no such thing as best platform per sé in my opinion and there is a lot of spin out there about SEO ready and SEO friendly.

At the end of the day if your sites are going to be modest sites with useful helpful information for your clients it doenst make a difference what platform you sue once you follow solid site building and established content creation practices.

Admittedly Thesis and Wordpress (of which I use both regularly) make life easier for you but unlike clothes make the man platform does not make the ranking.

You can as easily rank with a set of static HTML pages as with a CMS as with a custom application for loading up images onto a set of pages. The amount of technical nous to make your changes will vary however from one to the other.

The sites as you describe sound to me like internal or 'closed' group sites that don't really need to rank so I wouldn't sweat that and go for any of the many CMS that are out there like Wordpress that make the addition of content a lot easier.

Drupal, Joomla and WordPress are all fantastic content management systems. Drupal and Joomla come with many more built-in features than WordPress. However, WordPress beats them with its ease of use, huge global community, plugins and themes. We feel that most non-developer users would find it much easier to build with WordPress than Joomla or Drupal.

I think Wordpress & drupal is good for On page SEO.

All are good as a SEO purpose, they provide their own SEO plugins

WordPress, it’s easy to realize why WordPress is such a powerful platform. It’s easy to use, it’s free, and has more than enough plugins/add-ons to help customize your site or blog to fit your needs.

Three of them are most Popular Content Management Systems and widely used by Designers and developers.
    If you want to know which one is best for SEO Point of view then all of three are good. But the thing is there Wordpress is easy to manipulate and handle and provide the YOAST SEO Pluging, Joomla is not too user friendly but provide the SEO features but not easily handled by a non-technical persons and Drupal the most secure CMS, it also provide the best SEO Features with some advance SEO features which Wordpress does not. But Drupal SEO features are not easily handeld by anyone only experts can handle this.
    So the Conclusion is Wordpress is better for SEO but Only for beginers and Technical Persons may go with Drupal and joomla.
    One more thing Drupal is best for Web Designing and Joomla & Drupal is for Development.

SEO is not depend on the platform of website. It's depend how effective implementing the SEO techniques to the website. I didn't believe the wordpress, joomla or other is good for SEO. WordPress has many plugins and helps to optimize the website

If you are trying to do seo then i will recommend with Wordpress. Because it is essay to use and there have lot of plugin which can make you more essay to use and also save you time to do.
    and if we talk about Joomla and Drupal they have more feature instead of wordpress but more complicated.

Thank you so much for your advice! However if it doesn't depend on which platform website is, so why do SEO extensions exist? You're right if the person do SEO have a good understanding about web platform.
    Last edited by RosaJBrassell; 04-07-2017 at 12:19 PM.

WordPress is the best platform among the others because it provide more user friendly function and features then other platforms.

Quote Originally Posted by shilpa View Post
    There is really no such thing as best platform per sé in my opinion and there is a lot of spin out there about SEO ready and SEO friendly.

At the end of the day if your sites are going to be modest sites with useful helpful information for your clients it doenst make a difference what platform you sue once you follow solid site building and established content creation practices.

Admittedly Thesis and Wordpress (of which I use both regularly) make life easier for you but unlike clothes make the man platform does not make the ranking.

You can as easily rank with a set of static HTML pages as with a CMS as with a custom application for loading up images onto a set of pages. The amount of technical nous to make your changes will vary however from one to the other.

The sites as you describe sound to me like internal or 'closed' group sites that don't really need to rank so I wouldn't sweat that and go for any of the many CMS that are out there like Wordpress that make the addition of content a lot easier.
    Thank you so much for your helpful advice! I am using Wordpress, i find it easy to utilize. However, many people tell me that Joomla is the best one, that is the reason why I post my question here.

I am a non-developer user exactly, so Wordpress platform is definitely suitable for me to build. I also think that WP have a lot of plug-ins support customizing website. Thanks!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast