Question How to make google show my website main categories in search result?

Hello,

I don't even know the name of this feature of google, which if you google the name of your business, it shows your website main categories. How can I let google know and show my website in this way?

If you are talking about local listing then you have to list your website on different websites like yalwa, foursquare, bingplaces, google.com, hot frog, fandoodata, yellopages, sulekha and many more high PR sites

At the moment, sitelinks are automated. We're always working to improve our sitelinks algorithms, and we may incorporate webmaster input in the future. There are best practices you can follow, however, to improve the quality of your sitelinks. For example, for your site's internal links, make sure you use anchor text and alt text that's informative, compact, and avoids repetition.

Very useful Information.
    Thanks for Sharing.