Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Web hosting

Web hosting

hi

i am looking for a new good web hosting for my site. i have one of my site with ix. qssupplies.co.uk

and i want one good linux solution which supports php5 any suggestion would be appreciated.

Last edited by usef4u; 03-24-2014 at 02:40 PM.

NS-Icon
    Hi,

There are plenty of hosting providers which now offer php5 as part of their hosting infrastructure, even if hosts don’t outline it on their websites, some still provide php5 support, I would recommend you contact some of the hosts you are interested in and then contact their support / sales to see how well they respond and at the same time ask them if they support php5.

I would recommend you review the HS web hosting offers section of the forum as you will find plenty of hosting providers there who can offer you hosting at fantastic prices.

Keep us posted on how things work out.

I would second that, you look for a list of providers in the HS offers section. Once you have a solid list of providers search for reviews on them. Good luck.

Have a look at Psoft partner's page. You can check also Ourinternet - Reseller Plan, our hosting provider.

Why don't you try to use search features on this forum?

Have you done a search on http://www.hostsearch.com/ ?
    WireNine.com ● In business since 2004.
    Web Hosting, Reseller Hosting & VPS Hosting ● 24/7 Support & Sales
    cPanel/WHM, R1Soft Backups, Attracta SEO Suite, RVSiteBuilder PRO, Softaculous

A good host is dreamhost

Also use this promo code CUT_TEH_PRICES to save money.

this can help you save up to 60$ on certain deals and it's got a great deal for how much you pay.
    Last edited by kirbydjinn; 11-20-2006 at 03:56 PM.

Are you working on them?

Thumbs up

Make an analysis on the host you deal with that they provide security, good service and support(24/7 online support, phone support ect.,), stability and which fits financial strength.
    With the satisfaction of the above factors you can start a deal.
    I'm having a good host provider with all the factors said above.

Good Luck!!

You can check hosts offering DirectAdmin control panel, as in my opinion this is the best control panel for Linux.

Wasp, if you don't need Fantastico, there's no difference between Cpanel and Directadmin, both are userfriendly, with similar features. It's a matter of personal preference of your host only.
    I also looked at the companies you recommended. Are you sure ***************************************************************** and nostrio.com provide php5? I couldn't find that on their sites.

And why not H-sphere? H-sphere is having much features than other control panels. Also it depends on the individual's satisfaction of which can be taken into consideration. According to H-sphere is good and the best.

A free web hosting service is a web hosting service that is free, usually advertisement-supported. Free web hosts will usually provide a subdomain (yoursite.example.com) or a directory (www.example.com/~yourname). In contrast, paid web hosts will usually provide a second-level domain along with the hosting (www.yourname.com). Many free hosts do allow use of separately-purchased domains. Rarely, a free host may also operate as a domain name registrar. There are also some free domain companies which may provide free 3rd level domain names free with dns and other facilities.

Quote Originally Posted by usef4u View Post
    hi

i am looking for a new good web hosting for my site. i have one of my site with ix. www.qssupplies.co.uk

and i want one good linux solution which supports php5 any suggestion would be appreciated.

I would you to visit 9cubehosting.com Here you can get Linux based web hosting plan at low cost.All plans supports Php 5.Recently i hosted my website using this site.I like their services.So only i would recommend this one.I hope it will be very useful to you.

What's your budget?

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast