Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Which hosting i need ?

Hello

I need advise from experienced people with hosting.

For a site similar to myspace.com

Registered 30,000 profiles and for example 3,000 users logging in at same time in 1 hour.

Does a VPS 1 gb ram can handle it or i will have to use dedicated server?

Thanks in advance

Some of the key points while choose web hosting services are:

Price
    Area of Focus / Specialties
    Tech Specs / Limitations
    Tech Support
    Features / Add-Ons
    Hardware
    Customer Reviews / Satisfaction / Reputation
    Email Features
    Control Panel / User Interface
    Scalability / Room to Grow

i think it's better to ask directly the support of a given hosting company if you've chosen one. They would know better which of their hosting solutions/plans would best suit your needs.
    Affordable and reliable VPS hosting plans
    Mikrotik cloud based routers
    Fast and reliable web hosting services , SSD storage, backups and free IP addresses.

we have included both a non-technical explanation, and a non-technical analogy below. In the analogy.

What type of set-up assistance is included at no additional cost?

I know that kvchosting.com is quite good, there are no hidden fees. Their ssd hosting is quite cheap. Servers are stable and fast.

VPS Would be Best Choice for you. Go for SSD based VPS hosting for Best and faster performance.
    Leasedlayer - Next-Gen Web Hosting services
    Get Special Web Hosting Deals on SSD Shared Hosting | Managed XEN VPS | Unmanaged OpenVZ and XEN Linux VPS | SSD Cloud VPS | Super Fast Dedicated Servers

Think of a web hosting server like an Olympic-size diving share area. Not everyone needs an expensive, massive Olympic-size share. So, it's nice to have less expensive options which may be sufficient.

VPS hosting would be perfect for your website hosting.Go for Managed VPS for better quality of services and performance.

I recommend you to go with managed VPS, There you will get custom resource and management support, you can subscribe the hosting service with scopehosts.com , They provide SSD VPS with may addon's

You will not regret a thing if you contact foxcloud.net and their team. Their hosting packages are well-balanced.
    It has nice reliability, easy to use control panel and excellent customer support.

Check out Managed VPS hosting services. You can get High level Security and Expert support 24/7.

I think you will have to optimize the traffic for these visitors, so look for vps providers that support the optimization

Hello, please chceck the information in the link to know "How to Choose-the-Right-and-Best-Web-Hosting" , this will help you.

with regards,
    Bluewelthost

I recommend to use ViUX.com. I love their stable cloud based hosting plans with nice features perfectly optimized for any website. Support team is professional and helpful. Prices are reasonable.
    Charcoal is usually produced by slow pyrolysis, the heating of wood, sugar, bone char, or other substances in the absence of oxygen

Managed VPS hosting would be perfect for you.So I would suggest you to go through vps9.net.It provides reliable and secured services at affordable rates.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast