Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Question how to buy domain and hosting

Hi,
    I want to buy domain and hosting for my new website...what service i will have to check before buy.

Hi,
    I would suggest you to get both the service from the same provider,because while choosing both the service from the same provider you can avoid spending high cost for the service.And before choosing a provider you should look around for the following factors.
    1)The provider should provides you with most of the TLD at low cost,which will helps you while choosing the extension of your domain
    2)They service provided by the provider should be good enough
    3)They should provides with wide range of hosting packages at low cost
    4)They should have high server up time and good customer support and service
    If the provider can fulfil all the factors without failure then you can choose the provider to get both the service from them.Here I would like to suggest you the site 9CubeHosting.com where you can get both domain registration and hosting service at low cost.

Registered User GardnerBulkeley's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bestbloggercafe View Post
    Hi,
    I want to buy domain and hosting for my new website...what service i will have to check before buy.
    You can look for a reputable web hosting provider and list your requirement and accordingly get domain as well as hosting from the service provider. You check the offer section to find some good providers.
    eUKhost : UK Web hosting | eNlight Cloud Hosting | Linux VPS hosting | UK Dedicated Hosting
    Join the Best Web Hosting Affiliate Program for Free & Earn up to £400!!

Hi,

you need to look for the best company who provide good services and support 24 hours. Coz some companies really painful and your website will be down most of the time. So better you look for the best company this is the most important.

If you are looking for web hosting its very important to select the best company. When your web site server is down you may loos your visitor. Before selecting please go through the points.

"transfer-out" fees
    the fine print from hell
    Pay-as-you-go
    whois edit fees and locks
    premium whois privacy services
    mining whois and domain slamming
    the registrar-lock
    the domain auth-code
    domain parking
    "free" URL Forwarding

hi bro u can find trust able hosting have good repo, i m using a hosting from last 6 month and i m very Happy with them hope u get good one, im using from rackhost.biz

go to namecheap.com and check for the availability of domain name. if available register with some simple steps.

you should search on Google with the keyword is domain, hosting, the first result is your partner. They are active to attact customers

Taking into account your needs, think gigapros.com will suit all your demands.
    Its long history in this business gives the reasons to treat it as the company with highly redundant servers and quality support.

They sum up everything well here. I'll add to consider the web hosting service's uptime. It's their ability to keep your site stay up and running 24/7. Look for web hosters with 99.9% uptime.

Basically, I think you would prefer in buying packages where everything is included (i.e. Domain names, email accounts, bandwidth and etc.) Depending on what type of website you're building, you will need to consider on either Shared, VPS or even Cloud Hosting. And of course, services and features must be favorable.

Here's some heads up on some companies that you may look through:
    1) Hostgator
    2) Exabytes
    3) InMotion

All of them are International hosting providers.

I must recommend you to visit BigRock.in for domain registration and web hosting

Quote Originally Posted by bestbloggercafe View Post
    Hi,
    Whata kind of website you are using and in which language it is?So that we can suggest you better web hosting according to latest review.

I think it's very important to know about what kind of language you are using?Anyhow thanks for raising this good point and making discussion more informative.
    Do the hard part first

I prefer to deal with time-tested and trusted brands. Say 4Goodhosting.com would work for you, they offer great web hosting deals. With the right hosting company, your business web site can be much faster than you think. They have a very large selection of scripts to choose from. Example is softaculous. You will be able to build your first website within minutes.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast