Need a decent server with high uptime and quality support

Dedicated servers from a2hosting.com and yougottohaveithosting.co.za are able to satisfy all my needs and I need to know which plan is more reliable from your point of view?

Very useful post thanks for sharing.

I would suggest you to have a look on scopehosts DDOS protected dedicated server Get best support and service.

I believe you need more reliable options. According to my knowledge pmgchosting.com is providing fast servers built with powerful hardware and high customer care level, you will definitely be satisfied with them.
    Charcoal is usually produced by slow pyrolysis, the heating of wood, sugar, bone char, or other substances in the absence of oxygen

If your looking for unmetered dedicated server plans. Check out 10Gbps.io, they have the most competitive prices on the market

Servers from yougottohaveithosting.co.za and a2hosting.com are worthwhile.
    Their support is very responsive and provides very good notices in advance of maintenance periods, etc..
    Whatever a host you choose, you'll have quality services in any case.

You can rely on dcxv.com. They have perfect network uptime - 99.9%, this is really true as my web site is always up and accessible for my visitors.
    It has great pricing... they also passed on the savings to me due to nice discounts. Good option to get web dedicated hosting in Europe.
    Do you want to gamble? Here is ==>> ONLINE POKER

You can rely on pmgchosting.com services. Their hardware is quality and powerful, network is highly stable and support team knows their job well.

I am sure Exmasters.com is perfect option for you. These guys know how to keep everything working and provide constant and uninterrupted services perfectly suitable for any webmaster and responsive support.

I must recommend Veeble for decent server with high up time and quality support.

Check out it's deals of the day!

Hello,

I would check out www.Needaserver.net. They provide extremly powerful servers at a very fair rate. They are onsite 24/7/365 and will help you with any issues that you have. Use promo code " JForum" for a 10% discount.

Best of luck!

Thanks,

Jonathan