Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

My client is looking for windows reseller hosting. Any help?

I decided to host several asp.net applications and can't decide what company to choose.
    I need windows reseller hosting account as some of my friends will also need this.
    What company is more stable and reliable from your points?
    How is aspnix.com windows reseller plans? Worth to get or not?
    Can you help me to choose the host?

Look no further than Williams Web Solutions.
    Robert Williams, Owner
    Williams Web Solutions
    www.WWSHosting.net
    info@williamswebsolutions.net

#1 in Business-Class Website and E-mail Hosting, #1 in Professional Web Development and #1 in Online Marketing (SEO/SEM). Switch to see why many choose Williams Web Solutions every day for business success.

Registered User GardnerBulkeley's Avatar
    You should choose a company based on your requirements and budget? What location are you looking for?
    eUKhost : UK Web hosting | eNlight Cloud Hosting | Linux VPS hosting | UK Dedicated Hosting
    Join the Best Web Hosting Affiliate Program for Free & Earn up to £400!!

Can say that aspnix.com web host is perfect. They have hosted several websites for me and I have no complaints.
    The pricing plan is good, and the control panel is nice as well.
    They provide Hyper-V backups - your clients' sites will be in good hands.

If you are looking to host asp.net websites, I will suggest you to go with Windows VPS Hosting instead of Reseller Hosting. However, for any kind of Hosting services, you can visit AccuWebHosting.com.
    AccuWebHosting.Com | ASP.Net Hosting Provider Since 2003
    Cloud Powered Hosting | Windows VPS | Dedicated Servers
    US Based Hosting Company | Trusted by 20,000+ Clients Worldwide

I suggest you to look for reviews on them. I heard lots of positive on Aspnix.com windows services. You will receive high uptime, various useful features and helpful support.

Choose aspnix.com if you are looking for the best windows host.
    They are really good to take care of their customers! I like their service and support.
    It also offers excellent value for money with lost of great features for what I consider a very reasonable price.
    Do you want to gamble? Here is ==>> ONLINE POKER

for best reseller hosting services on both linux and windows platform check out these:

Reseller hosting | VPS hosting | Cheap reseller hosting | VPS hosting india | Cheap VPS hosting

Particularly impressed with the work they do for me.
    I would like to say that Aspnix.com does offer a very good price and on the half dozen or so times that I have needed to speak to them, including in the middle of the night, there has always been a technically competent support person available immediately.

You don't have to hesitate anymore and go with Aspnix. Their services are trustworthy, plans are stable and pricing is more than reasonable.
    Hey! It's That Guy!

There are no better host than Aspnix.com for quality windows hosting solutions. They are time-tested host with featured plans and knowledgeable support
    Charcoal is usually produced by slow pyrolysis, the heating of wood, sugar, bone char, or other substances in the absence of oxygen

No doubts Aspnix.com windows plans are reliable and quality. Do not hesitate and contact them directly for more details.

Special on their Windows Hosting plans:
    New customers, use promo code “25LIFE” and get 25% off for the life of your account, including upgrades and downgrades!
    My experience with aspnix.com web host, thus far, has been exceptional in terms of customer support and communications; very professional, prompt, and friendly administration.

Well Mate aspnix.com is good reputed company and have good support team yes mate its windows reseller plans are Worth to get.

You should look for location, requirements and budget.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast