Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

On Page SEO is one best and effective factor and technique for SEO.

On Page & Off Page Seo.

Onpage and offpage both are the key attribute of SEO but according to me "link building" is a major part of SEO activity.

Your question can be searched and found by googling it.

Basically, major parts of SEO are On Page and Off Page SEO Optimizations.

I know you're asking what are those two. On Page basically is the tweaking and optimizing your website or blog itself. Basically, the goal of it is to make your site searchable and get easily found in major search engine like Google and Yahoo when people search for your keyword.

As for the Off Page Optimizations, it is basically the marketing and promotion of your website. I know you can guess what are those sites. Facebook, Twitter and the like which are considered as Social Networking Sites are sites that you can use to spread your site. Blog commenting and giving useful answers to other commentors or doing guest blogging are one of the options too.

Anyway, I know these things will surely use most of time so if you prefer to spend it looking for more clients or attending your other important business, then you may try outsourcing all tasks to a SEO company. Try to investigate first and do due diligence. Check seodataservice website and see if they can help you.

But at the end, it is still your decision that will prevail. Whatever that would be, I am glad that you place importance to ranking your website. More power!

I think, Obviously Off Page.

On page SEO is play major and important part in seo because without proper landing page you can get batter rank in SERP as well as Can't get any traffic for website and business.

Both On-Page and Off Page are the major part of SEO, but the ratio is 70:30. So the On-Page is more important. But without Off-Page you can not increase the Organic traffic to your Website and its hard to build backlinks to your website without Off Page

On page & Off page seo is major part of seo.

On Page is the major part for SEO for a better user experience but in earlier it was Off Page.