Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Any good cPanel reseller hosting?

Would like to find a quality hosting. I have found attractive deals from QHoster.com, they have cPanel reseller solutions.
    However I need to compare it with other ones and then make my final decision.
    Do you have personal experience of running your web sites with this host?
    Thanks in advance.

Can you share more details on your Reseller hosting requirements , like space , bandwidth server location also your Budget?

Use coupon wht10life - 10% lifetime discount: shared hosting, reseller, Linux VPS, Windows RDP VPS, cPanel Managed VPS

QHoster.com is super-reliable, highly communicative re: any changes, and above all superb customer support. Try to contact them for more details.
    Do you want to gamble? Here is ==>> ONLINE POKER

QHoster.com is a great deal for my personal web experience in their shared hosting package. After contacting them I got a quick reply that was not automated, but an actual person answering. Throughout the questions I fired at them, always a quick, personalized, effective, useful, cooperative response.

Check out their facebook page: facebook.com/qhoster

Quality reseller providers are a2hosting.com and webhostingbuzz.com, plans are full of useful resources which help to run websites in a webmaster-friendly manner.

Cn you provide some more details about the requirement, we can able to help you.

1. GreenGeeks
    2. Just Host
    3. HostGator

The main point here is that if you do need help, it's there for you.
    Keep it up!! Highly recommend them for those webmasters looking for stable host with helpful support team.

QHoster.com is professional web hosting provider!

We offer affordable Reseller Hosting for €2 mth till €5 mth. We give you massive disk space, bandwidth and unlimited features! Please see our special deals: https://neq3host.com/secure/cart.php?gid=18

The best reseller plans are available from a2hosting.com and webhostingbuzz.com, plans are full-featured and their in-house support is skillful and quality.
    Using them you can succeed in the IT industry. Prices are competitive.

Their tools are great (the basic ones, I dont use Perl or Apache or whatever).
    It's very cheap compare to other host and they also give some interesting discount rates.
    QHoster.com is Rock-Solid Web host!

Quote Originally Posted by Glow View Post
    QHoster.com is a great deal for my personal web experience in their shared hosting package. After contacting them I got a quick reply that was not automated, but an actual person answering. Throughout the questions I fired at them, always a quick, personalized, effective, useful, cooperative response.

Check out their facebook page: facebook.com/qhoster
    Yes i am agreed with this opinion.

In my opinion Kvchosting.net would be nice option for your needs. They are time-tested host targeted at high performance and stability, highly recommend.
    Hey! It's That Guy!

InMotion offers cPanel reseller hosting that's affordable, easy to ... Review Breakdown: Reseller Hosts.

They are good company and i think you will get good services from them.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast