Any good cPanel reseller hosting?

Would like to find a quality hosting. I have found attractive deals from QHoster.com, they have cPanel reseller solutions.
    However I need to compare it with other ones and then make my final decision.
    Do you have personal experience of running your web sites with this host?
    Thanks in advance.

Can you share more details on your Reseller hosting requirements , like space , bandwidth server location also your Budget?

Use coupon wht10life - 10% lifetime discount: shared hosting, reseller, Linux VPS, Windows RDP VPS, cPanel Managed VPS

QHoster.com is super-reliable, highly communicative re: any changes, and above all superb customer support. Try to contact them for more details.
    Do you want to gamble? Here is ==>> ONLINE POKER

QHoster.com is a great deal for my personal web experience in their shared hosting package. After contacting them I got a quick reply that was not automated, but an actual person answering. Throughout the questions I fired at them, always a quick, personalized, effective, useful, cooperative response.

Check out their facebook page: facebook.com/qhoster