Fajiweb any info on them?

Good day! My current hosting provider can't handle my daily traffic to provide ideal performance. So I've decided to search stable and low-cost hosting provider with support team that know how to manage hosting properly. After time spent on research I've found fajiweb.com deals. Is it reliable company? Any information on them?
    Charcoal is usually produced by slow pyrolysis, the heating of wood, sugar, bone char, or other substances in the absence of oxygen

I agree with this post.

You must go through Offer section of forum site there you will get many hosting provider from there select one as per your requirement and budget

I suppose you should have more reliable options. According to my experience ViUX.com would perfectly meet your needs. They have powerful hardware, stable network and low-cost deals with professional available team.

I hosted my courier delivery company website with many hosting companies, after a week they will always tell me to remove my site that they don't support my applications, the site modules and plugins that I am using. But when I me...