I would like to know, How to Transfer Website from One Web Hosting Provider to Another?
I believe it will be a good decision to choose reliable host with helpful customer support who will help you to move your files.
Hostwinds.com are able to help you with everything you may need (scripts installation, etc.) for free
They can help you to move all content (files, scripts, mysql) from another host without downtime for free!
Do you want to gamble? Here is ==>> ONLINE POKER
1.Purchase Web Hosting with a New Host
2.Create Backup of your Website Files
3.Upload Website Files to New Host’s Server
4.Add E-mail Accounts to the New Server
5.Test your Website on New Server
6.Change the DNS Records
Basically, moving a website to another host consists of the following steps:
1. Moving the website's files.
2. Moving the website's database(s) (if it uses any).
3. Reconfiguring your application(s) to work at the new location.
4. Pointing your domain's DNS to the new host.
There is tranfering a demain name
Moving a website
Which are two different procedures but can be initiated simultenaously:
1. Domain tranfert : Order the domain name on the new web hosting's interface. Owner of the domain name will received a mail asking to confirm the tranfert. If the process is completed and the order paid tranfer will occur between 5 and 10 days later (depends on the TLD).
2. Moving website : Transfert files to the new web hosting, modify DNS zone.
|Find Web Hosting|
|Shared Web Hosting||UNIX & Linux Web Hosting||Windows Web Hosting||Adult Web Hosting|
|ASP ASP.NET Web Hosting||Reseller Web Hosting||VPS Web Hosting||Managed Web Hosting|
|Cloud Web Hosting||Dedicated Server||E-commerce Web Hosting||Cheap Web Hosting|