I need dedicated server package (Linux) + EU server location

Hello there!
    I have a question to ask.
    I need specific request: I need dedicated server package (Linux) + EU location server:
    1 TB - Hard Disk, 10 TB - Data transfer, 24 GB of RAM.

So far I have found Centohost.com - any information on this web host's reliability?
    What do you know more companies?
    Do you want to gamble? Here is ==>> ONLINE POKER

If you are looking for best server hosting I can name a1dedicatedservers.com. Support is fast and skilled, they have properly maintained servers.
    Hey! It's That Guy!

You can have a look at http://pmgchosting.com/ as well. They offer only dedicated hosted solutions and I believe with them you will be able to get good services and server.

I need to say that they have responsive customer tech support who helped me to transfer all my files to their server. They are available 24/7, so I can even call them at midnight. Uptime guarantee is trust - 99.9% (my web site has never been down before). Centohost.com is offering nice special on their dedis:
    35% off for 3 Months - Unmetered bandwidth + Free DDoS protection + IPv6 ready + Free setup

Hello,

Please have a look to our dedicated servers https://express.ikoula.com/en/dedicated-server
    We are located in France.
    Ask me if you have any question.
    Thomas | Community manager | ikoula Dedicated servers, VPS and Public Cloud.
    Contact us | Follow us Twitter | Like us Facebook

Hostingsafety offers most reliable and affordable dedicated hosting services.

Quote Originally Posted by Adam001 View Post
    Hello there!
    I have a question to ask.
    I need specific request: I need dedicated server package (Linux) + EU location server:
    1 TB - Hard Disk, 10 TB - Data transfer, 24 GB of RAM.

So far I have found Centohost.com - any information on this web host's reliability?
    What do you know more companies?
    Are you looking for Managed dedicated server solution , we can surely help you with your requirement.

I would suggest you to go with scopehosts dedicated servers, They do provide custom servers as per your requirement with reasonable prices. Have a look on their services