Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

I need dedicated server package (Linux) + EU server location

Hello there!
    I have a question to ask.
    I need specific request: I need dedicated server package (Linux) + EU location server:
    1 TB - Hard Disk, 10 TB - Data transfer, 24 GB of RAM.

So far I have found Centohost.com - any information on this web host's reliability?
    What do you know more companies?
    Do you want to gamble? Here is ==>> ONLINE POKER

If you are looking for best server hosting I can name a1dedicatedservers.com. Support is fast and skilled, they have properly maintained servers.
    Hey! It's That Guy!

You can have a look at http://pmgchosting.com/ as well. They offer only dedicated hosted solutions and I believe with them you will be able to get good services and server.

I need to say that they have responsive customer tech support who helped me to transfer all my files to their server. They are available 24/7, so I can even call them at midnight. Uptime guarantee is trust - 99.9% (my web site has never been down before). Centohost.com is offering nice special on their dedis:
    35% off for 3 Months - Unmetered bandwidth + Free DDoS protection + IPv6 ready + Free setup

Hello,

Please have a look to our dedicated servers https://express.ikoula.com/en/dedicated-server
    We are located in France.
    Ask me if you have any question.
    Thomas | Community manager | ikoula Dedicated servers, VPS and Public Cloud.
    Contact us | Follow us Twitter | Like us Facebook

Hostingsafety offers most reliable and affordable dedicated hosting services.

Quote Originally Posted by Adam001 View Post
    Hello there!
    I need specific request: I need dedicated server package (Linux) + EU location server:

So far I have found Centohost.com - any information on this web host's reliability?
    Are you looking for Managed dedicated server solution , we can surely help you with your requirement.

I would suggest you to go with scopehosts dedicated servers, They do provide custom servers as per your requirement with reasonable prices. Have a look on their services

Check out Dedicated server Xeon - server hosting in Europe!
    I can express the point that dcxv.com is truly amazing. there has never been a problem they couldn't help me with. and so you know, every problem to date has been mine. there has never been a problem at their end. flawless operation. they offer help FAST and always politely.

Quote Originally Posted by Adam001 View Post
    Hello there!

we can help you with your requirement for more information and pricing email: afreen@c4switch.com, (WhatsApp) : +447438774904

Have a look at servers from hostingsource.com and webhostingbuzz.com, their servers are oriented on meeting the needs of webmasters with specific demands. Servers are supported well for 24 hours and they fix issues if they occur in no time.

As an alternative option I suggest Okayservers.com. Their prices are reasonable and support is online for 24 hours. They offer 99.99% uptime guarantee, zero packet loss and enterprise hardware.

It seems a1dedicatedservers.com would be best choice. Their prices are reasonable and support is online for 24 hours. They offer 99.99% uptime guarantee, zero packet loss and enterprise hardware.

US dedicated server are highly appreciated by every client due to low rate servers and best speed performance. Specially we provide advance technology and machinery to our clients like; Intel Core 2 Duo servers, Intel Dual Xeon cheap dedicated servers, AMD Dual Opteron dedicated server and Xeon Intel Quad core hosting servers at very good rate that even you can not find such rates in the market. sampotek.com

hello,
    cPanel/WHM for Linux
    Plesk Panel for Windows
    4 GB – 64 GB RAM
    2x 1TB to 8x 1TB
    FREE 10GB network storage
    FREE KVMoIP access
    High speed connectivity
    hostrigs offers most reliable and affordable price.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast