Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam001 View Post
    Hello there!
    I have a question to ask.
    I need specific request: I need dedicated server package (Linux) + EU location server:
    1 TB - Hard Disk, 10 TB - Data transfer, 24 GB of RAM.

So far I have found Centohost.com - any information on this web host's reliability?
    What do you know more companies?
    You can try KTCHost as they are currently offering life time cPanel license free with all dedicated servers and all servers available in affordable rates, offer is valid for limited time.
    ktchost.com - Reliable Hosting Provider
    E-commerce Ready Hosting | Pure SSD Cloud/VPS | Offshore Dedicated Server
    24/7 Reliable Tech Support | Monitoring Service | R1Soft Backup

I'm impressed with Superbithost.com. Response time on tickets is fast, needed a few times some help and they fixed everything for me.
    Tutorial videos are always a good idea and when done effectively and well at they did - I like it.
    Check out their Bitcoin dedicated servers.

No doubts Okayservers.com would be perfect option to satisfy all you needs. Do not hesitate and contact them directly for more information.
    Charcoal is usually produced by slow pyrolysis, the heating of wood, sugar, bone char, or other substances in the absence of oxygen

I must suggest Veeble for dedicated server (XEN) - FLAT 50% OFF - Check out XEN VPS

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12