According to ethical SEO How many link may I insert on my PPT and Document File?

According to ethical SEO How many link may I insert on my PPT and Document File?

Quote Originally Posted by Neo_5678 View Post
    Their is no pre-defined limit. But, you have to be very careful with the links. If you are doing keyword stuffing in your document files and giving maximum link to your website than it is a form of Black Hat SEO.

You should create any document for your readers, so make sure you are not purposely stuffing the keywords and keep it as natural as you can with minimum links.

Try to use 2 or 3 links, more links spam your post and not good for search engines as well as users too. It also depend on number of words you used in your post.

It depends on the no.of slides if you can make at least 10 slides it's better to use minimum 3 links. If you increase the no. of slides can also improve the no.of links.