VPS in UK ... what's the best?

Have you known the best UK VPS provider?
    Is that hosting.co.uk?

Can you specify your requirement , like what sort of Best UK VPS you are looking for? is it interms of speed ,pricing ,managed services or something else?

You can go with scopehosts Netherlands VPS with CDN service, They do provide SSD VPS service on reasonable price. Have a look on their services

VPS or Virtual Private Server is a term given by hosting organizations and it alludes to a virtual machine. Today it's the best contrasting option to a committed server and you can profit every one of the components and administrations that of a cheap vps hosting with low cost. As we as a whole know open dependably requests the best components and administration with low cost. There are a large number of organizations on the web however you should be savvy in choosing a hosting supplier for your website.

I think Vultr VPS is best, it has a location in London. It takes 10p to setup an VPS, very easy

All hosting.co.uk VPS can be tested for 1 GBP per month, if you order a VPS, the first month is 1GBP
    This month Special: Limited time discount code…
    15% off all hosting packages
    Enter this code at checkout: special15off.

I'd say hosting.co.uk is the best option to get UK VPS hosting solutions. Services are affordable and servers work perfectly. Support is skilled and responsive.

You should go with Libertyvps.net. Their uptime has been 100% for me. My site never was down. I've been using them well over a year, and I couldn't be happier!

Vultr VPS is one of cheap and good host. Many friends are using it for your sites.
    Follow Cheerreviews on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram to get hot tools and free gifts for making money online.
    Huge bonuses, Hot Products, Free Gifts, Hot courses, Hot tips and Stricks

I know Libertyvps.net is providing fast servers built with enterprise hardware by skilled tech support. Their services are affordable to anyone and provided with huge variety of useful free features.
    Charcoal is usually produced by slow pyrolysis, the heating of wood, sugar, bone char, or other substances in the absence of oxygen

Hosting.co.uk is one the best UK hosting provider.
    They have resourceful plans with high uptime and fully-redundant network.
    Servers are not overloaded and support is skillful and fast.

I want to add that hosting.co.uk is proven to be the best in delivering their VPS deals.
    They have plans which are suitable for the greater part of the web masters containing a great amount of on-demanded resources.