Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Is VPS best for me

I'm receiving 50k + Page views on different websites that are installed on shared server. Someone tell me you are receiving to much traffic on shared server your hosting provider will suspend your account.Please help me is this this correct. If yes then which vps package will good for me.

As a result of VPS hosting's hybrid nature, its cost isn't quite as low as shared hosts' fees, but it's not nearly as high as dedicated hosts' fees. You can expect to pay between $20 per month and $100 per month, depending on the VPS configuration
    Linux-based VPS hosting will save you a few bucks; Linux servers usually cost $10 to $20 less than Windows servers
    I think it is best for you

I'd recommend you to use VPS deals from a2hosting.com and hostafrica.co.za.
    Support staff is knowledgeable and very fast to respond.
    Servers have good performance and aren't overloaded.
    Resources are known and not oversold.

I would like to recommend you to go with VPS service for your website because you have much traffic on your website so you need to concentrate on server uptime and fast loading. Host your website with SSD and cloudflare features on VPS service, you will get positive result. Packages will be depend on your server configuration and If the website has developed on asp.net go with windows server or developed on PHP or anyother scripting languages then go with Linux server you will get affordable packages.

VPS deals from hostsailor.com and hostingsource.com can be suitable for your needs because of their top-notch services.
    The combination of low prices, resourceful plans and quality support makes load speed fast.

For more Traffic you need to host your website Through VPS or Server. check out for some reliable host like vps9.net.very affordable and highly configured VPS hosting services.

Hostafrica.co.za provides quality VPS deals one sweet terms.
    They use SSD only which makes load speed fast and they have immediate deployment!
    XY8S12XYB8 is their 10% off.
    Last edited by Bobby; 12-06-2016 at 10:10 AM.

The question is really not on "where to find affordable web site hosting plan?" but "how to find an affordable web site hosting plan?"

Read customer hosting reviews before making any final order!!!

Personally I have been extremely and painlessly satisfied dealing with rareservers.com and their team.
    Really great service! It's unbelievable to get such great service at such a cheap price.

VPS deals from hostingsource.com and hostsailor.com can be suitable for your needs, the OP.
    They have solid servers which work with no glitches and there is no downtime on them.
    Support is active for 24 hours. They fix issues in no time.

Hi just go though digital ocean hosting package 20$ a month is suitable for you i guess just optimise your server time to time

Thanks
    DedicatedSolutions
    Our mission is to deliver top-notch dedicated server solutions!
    24/7 Friendly Support |99.99% Uptime Guarantee |orders@dedicatedsolutions.com

Hello,

Yes you should move on a VPS.
    Please have a look to our Flex servers.
    Thomas | Community manager | ikoula Dedicated servers, VPS and Public Cloud.
    Contact us | Follow us Twitter | Like us Facebook

Try Host1Plus has good quality VPS solutions for just about any size company for crazy cheap prices. Since they have data centers in nine countries, this will be a good option for just about any type of company or even individuals who have busy sites. To make it even better, their VPS solutions are surprisingly low priced.
    Tours to Bhutan@Bokars | Tour Operator

SSD VPS hosting would be best choice for you. its very affordable and suitable for you. VPS9.net can provide you best SSD VPS hosting services at very low price with Best Discounts.
    VPS9 Networks - Highly Configured and Secured Hosting Services
    Unmetered Dedicated Servers - Located at Netherlands, Germany, Russia and USA
    KVM |OpenVZ | Unlimited Bandwidth Hosting services, Best Offers Available

On what platform yours website running on? and what the TOS about the shared hosting,
    after all you need to check the RAM and CPU you are using, also the traffic,
    if its 50k visitors a day and yours website on WP so you need more traffic and high CPU, and also RAM. ( I dont like WP because of that )
    if you a running a simple website ( CMS or some thing ) or a forum, the usage are different.
    If you need help with checking it out, you can contact me via email or skype and ill be happy to help
    email: admin[at]whitevem[dot]com.
    WhiteVM.Com - Internet Solutions

Try considering kvchosting.com ssd vps hosting packages.
    The customer service is outstanding, the services included is amazing, and the price is unbeatable.

I would recommend them to anyone who needs hosting at a great price, with all add-ons included in that price.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast