Godaddy vs Google hosting?

I'm going to take google hosting. Anyone can suggest me which is best hosting for website??

I have never used Google hosting but GoDaddy.com. In my opinion, GoDaddy is a good one you can try. Good luck!

Well as I know Google has Cloud services for hosting solutions but GoDaddy is worst web host.

I have never used google hosting, but I have used Godaddy and bluehost. For small sites like mine, they are alright and very cheap.
    Future products review - Review of hottest products before they are even launched. Take a look to become the first mover and enjoy that advantage.
    https://www.futureproductsreview.com/

I will suggest you to go through offer section of forum site there you will get many hosting provider from them select one as per your requirement and budget

Search engines vs GoDaddy. GoDaddy is currently the biggest sector domain registrar, managing 30% of the sector market. Once people select a sector registrar, they usually follow it.

Have a look at service we provide: Web Hosting, Domain Registration, SSL

for me , Godaddy better. you can try