Thread: mambo

mambo

I have had a web site developed in mambo - and open source tool. It's brilliant, but the host I use can't accommodate mambo. Does anyone have any good tips on a host that can take mambo sites on board?

DTs

NS-Icon
    Hi David,

I think your best approach would be to search the forum and member signatures, I know that both Plesk and cPanel hosts include Mambo as part of the application vaults or script vaults.

So to be honest with you, you should be fine with any cPanel or Plesk based hosting provider.

Many of the hosts I contacted say they can load mambo for me, but they can't add the template I have had designed. That means they can only accommodate the template that comes with the mambo package. I am looking for a host that can load a template for me.

NS-Icon
    Hi David,

I am sure some hosts would be willing to do that for you, the best approach is to contact them before hand and check. Look for maybe some of the smaller hosts who are happy to provide that added level of customer service.

You can check member signatures and even the offers and requests section of the forum.

Does anyone have a particular favourite for mambo?

1PlanHost
    You may want to try bluehost.com or lnhosting.com as they both are reputable companies and offer mambo hosting.

Best Wishes for a .Net Success!

David, you should try and find a host who provides you with Fantastico. Mambo is included with this and you can install it with a few clicks of your mousebutton.
    IceBlueHost | Premium Quality Hosting Solutions
    Shared | Reseller | VPS | Dedicated | cPanel | Softaculous | Master Reseller
    True 24x7 Support | No Overselling | Servers in US, UK and Germany
    Follow us on Twitter for the latest news and special promotions