How to cross check if SEO campaign is working or not?

Hello friends,
    can anyone tell me How to cross check if SEO campaign is working or not?

Look at organic traffic in whatever analytics software you use. Also, if you have Google and Bing Webmaster Tools, look at your impressions and click data.

The easiest way is to check if you've moved toward set goals. Doing any activity without setting a goal might not be effective way how to approach SEO or any other area in marketing or business. But to be more specific, I would look at increase in visits, unique visitors, and revenue (but this depends on the type of website - retail, content, blog?). I would suggest (from experience) to look at traffic by segments, consider seasonality, and attribute other marketing activities. I experienced that SEO agencies claimed all organic traffic as "SEO traffic" which might be very far from truth (e.g. increased spend in PPC results almost always in increased organic traffic, and so on). It usually also matters whether you want to see the truth or prove the point

To check that SEO campaign is working or not: Check Google Webmaster tool to see the website insight and keyword positions.