Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Basics Of HTML

Basics Of HTML

A better method of changing font sizes and colors is the use of Cascading Style Sheets.

How to change the font size?
    This is done with the following tag:

<font size="x">text to change</font>

"x" will be replaced by a number with a + or - sign in front of it. So let's say you wanted to make the font larger. You can use the tag with a +2, like this:

<font size="+2">I'm a big sentence now!</font>

Likewise, you can make the font smaller in the same way, using the - sign:

<font size="-2">Hey, I'm Small!</font>

I am learning HTML so can u suggest me same useful web links here so that i can get basics if HTML?

HTML is easy the CSS part the designs it is the hardest part. Anyways Might like to look in to Css and the main idea is <div class="class name"> and in your css it is #class name {Bla;} OR <div style="Css code here">

They are the main use of CSS.

in HTML you find a lot of PDF's for reference you have to learn get and post method.

It is very nice and informational post regarding basics of HTML,
    Thanks for sharing with us.

useful information for newbies and you made it very clear. thanks for the share.

Really,it's a great information regarding basics of HTML.It's really helps to us. Thanks for sharing this nice information with us.

this is very basic information those who are new to HTML can find many tutorials online these tutorials are very helful n u find many interesting things that u can do with html. HTML5 is the new vibe on the internet they will soon replace flash soon

For more resources, you can try w3schools.com. It's an online written tutorial and there you will learn newt things and strategic and logical skills.

Wow ! Thanks for sharing this useful tips. HTML is the best language for many applications. So if anyone starting using HTML than they must have to read this post this one's. It will be more beneficial to you. Keep posting.

I started learning about html in 2002 and for 3 years. I did not follow up on it but i still know the basic.

adirondack chairs

Can you give me full details please?
    ==========
    seo projects
    Alex55
    =======
    PLR Video

I am learning HTML so can u suggest me same useful web links here so that i can get basics if HTML?

Hello,

I have gone through your post and really its very useful. Thanks for sharing such an useful post with all the users of this forum and I hope you will share more & more information in future also.

Quote Originally Posted by cecilio View Post
    A better method of changing font sizes and colors is the use of Cascading Style Sheets.

How to change the font size?
    This is done with the following tag:

<font size="x">text to change</font>

"x" will be replaced by a number with a + or - sign in front of it. So let's say you wanted to make the font larger. You can use the tag with a +2, like this:

<font size="+2">I'm a big sentence now!</font>

Likewise, you can make the font smaller in the same way, using the - sign:

<font size="-2">Hey, I'm Small!</font>
    Your method is not using the CSS, it should be: <div style="color:#ff0000;font-size:36px;">Hey, I'm Small!</div>
    friend said: girlfriend v2.0 dress in Christian Louboutin Bridal and then turn into wife v1.0

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast