omni

I heard about mambo...

Someone said Movable Type (MT) is better.

Who is right?

Omni

NS-Icon

Talking

Hi Omni,

I think what you need to ask yourself is, what are your requirements from a content management system and how much of the CMS do you plan to customise?

You can look here for further information on open source CMS products: http://www.oscom.org/

If you would like members here to provide you with some support to help you choose a good CMS, outline your requirements and the purpose of the website as this helps a great deal.

Good luck.

omni
    Sorry - perhaps this wasn't the right place for my comments. I only really have a vague undertsanding of either

NS-Icon

Talking

Hi Omni,

It’s not a problem, that’s what we are here for to provide you with help and our expertise everyone starts somewhere.

Movabletype is much better from SEO point of view. Also it has less bugs than Mambo.
    Mambo is much easier to deal with but we found too many bugs and awful SEO even though we use it with some extra/commercial products than improve its SEO functionality.
    www.guru-host.eu
    Cloud hosting,Cpanel,Directadmin,VPS & Dedicated Servers
    Run both Windows and Linux apps on the same cloud hosting account
    Hosted in the UK, Germany, Greece & Netherlands