Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Where should I host my websites?

I need 10Gbs - space and 100Gbs - bandwidth
    The company should provide 99.9% network uptime and min 30-day money back guarantee.
    What host can you advise?
    What location should I choose?
    Is Moolay.com reliable? found them via Google search.
    What can you say about them? Discounts?

Do you have any server location in your mind, like servers in UK or US.
    Your requirements are pretty basic most hosting company will provide them.

I would suggest you to go with scopehosts DDOS protected dedicated servers, They do provide servers in US location and secure and fast servers with affordable prices, also you will get custom servers as per your requirement. Have a look on the site scopehosts dedicated servers

Quote Originally Posted by jhonsmith123 View Post
    I need 10Gbs - space and 100Gbs - bandwidth
    The company should provide 99.9% network uptime and min 30-day money back guarantee.
    What host can you advise?
    What location should I choose?
    Is Moolay.com reliable? found them via Google search.
    What can you say about them? Discounts?

I would like to suggest you go through Hostingsafety and check out the different packages.
    https://hostingsafety.com

I'd name saturn.domains which is nice for any hosting, their servers are fast and staff knows how to manage servers and treat customers to deliver best services. You can use 70HOSTING coupon and get any plan at C$70/year

Our Fully Managed Dedicated Virtual Server Hosting Comes With Linux OS And With WHM/ Plesk Panel/ Cpanel Installation If Requested By The Client.

I not sure but you can try godaddy.

As I know saturn.domains is the best for your needs as they are good at delivering quality and webmaster-friendly services with prices are competitive.

I believe you should compare offers and choose the one that fits most. I can say ViUX.com that is providing trustworthy hosting solutions with high stability, skilled tech support and useful features at low prices.
    Charcoal is usually produced by slow pyrolysis, the heating of wood, sugar, bone char, or other substances in the absence of oxygen

Hi, you can host your website with Stratoscale which helps you in building cloud infrastructure. Also, their services are reliable, trustworthy and comes in affordable prices.

Goodluck!

hi, you can host your websites from zoomintoweb here you can get best and chap hosting plans

hi john, I've used bluehost. sometime they're not so good but I think you should try.

Have a good site for business!!

This is the how the ecommerce order fulfillment process goes, no matter how big or small the player is. However, when we dig into the the schema of the backend operations involved, there are a lot more to discuss.

The key lies in order management system used to process orders. An order management system makes a difference and pave way for order management process improvement.

Magestore Order Management Software can help you take care of everything that a backend operational team would require in order to be accurate, productive and quick in fulfilling orders.

Magestore acts as the backend expert which creates a platform for the entire ecommerce order fulfillment staffs at various levels to collaborate and perform as a unit. Order fulfillment process involves several steps but begins with getting to know the orders.

Some of extensions you might need for your Magento store:
    - Magento 2 Gift Voucher: powerful tool to create great customer experiences and make seamless sales anytime, anywhere. It helps build a powerful gift cards/certificates system for your Magento store to let customers buy gift vouchers with or without discount, send them to their friends via email/post office or simply use them.
    - Magento Purchase Order: Magento Purchase Order Management module aims to provide a comprehensive solution for a retailer’s business, help to deal with this issue – keep products transferred smoothly from suppliers stock to your warehouses.
    - Web based pos: Magestore Web-based POS enables you to checkout fast & accurately, process payment at ease for customers with multiple online & offline payment methods.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    The B2B Mobile Commerce Revolution
    Mobile is coming, mobile is coming!

Actually, mobile is already here, so now is the time to be part of the revolution. You may have an online storefront or even a mobile-friendly site, but that’s not enough to compete in the wholesale game. Today, distributors must incorporate mobile commerce into their marketing strategy to increase sales and keep pace with customer demands. Mobile commerce also referred to as m-commerce, is the term for online transactions made directly from a mobile device. It requires a vendor to have a responsive site and/or mobile app that allows its customers to order products and transact using their tablet or smartphone.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    If you're new to ecommerce and omnichannel, check out this omnichannel guide for more details:
    Omnichannel software

Last edited by braveluke; 05-15-2018 at 02:49 AM.

Go with scopehosts dedicated servers hosting with top-quality features and guaranteed money policy.

Locations are mostly USA, i think that for a website, USA is a good location. Find a company that has good customer support, otherwise you will always have problems.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast