Thread: SEO is a Dead?

SEO is a Dead?

Hi Friends,

I have a website for cleaning , distribution and e-commerce site, i done all seo activity like sbm , directory , blog and article , blog comment and forum posting but i have not getting good result for Bounce rate and keyword ranking (my most keyword rank in 2 and 3 page on google search). I think SEO is not a good option for making career. What do you think friends? suggest your opinion.

No. SEO can't be dead because SEO is a continuous and never-ending process. However it has become difficult.

Hi
    No friends,
    SEO is the best technique to increase back link, traffic and sales.

SEO is continuously evolving the SEO techniques which used to work earlier now doesn't work at all so, as SEO professionals you have to keep on changing your strategies and find which technique works best for your website. Just don't loose hope! fight for quality backlinks, focus on content sharing. These technique will definitely give result

Hopefully, it's true but it becomes more difficult day by day.