Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: What is Apache?

Apache is a public-domain open source Web server, originally designed for UNIX servers. It provides a full range of web server features, including CGI, SSL, and virtual domains.

Apache is a server for developing web developing, it is mainly used in PHP for running a server side scripts

It is a web server software notable for playing a key role in the initial growth of the World Wide Web. The majority of web servers using Apache run a Unix-like operating system.

The Athapaskan HTTP Server, commonly referred to as Athapascan it is web server software celebrity for activity a key part in the initial development of the Grouping Broad Web.

If you want a full LINUX / APACHE combination just download and run Ubuntu (use the server install) and your DONE! Very solid running system. (just a free word of good advice.

i often heard about this famous word APACHE in IT field. didn't have much info about it . But now i know that what is APACHE.

The Apache HTTP Server, commonly referred to as Apache. It is a web server software notable for playing a key role in the initial growth of the World Wide Web. The majority of web servers using Apache run a Unix-like operating system

Apache is not to be the fastest web server, Apache does have performance comparable to other high-performance web servers.

The Apache HTTP Server, commonly referred to as Apache is web server software for playing a key role in the initial growth of the World Wide Web.

Apache, a public-domain open source Web server developed by a loosely-knit group of programmers. The first version of Apache, based on the NCSA httpd Web server, was developed in 1995.

Thanks for sharing the article.

The Apache is HTTP Server, generally referred to as Apache. It is a web server software notable for playing a mian role in the initial growth of the World Wide Web. most of of web servers using Apache run a Unix-like operating system.

Quote Originally Posted by alex11 View Post
    The Apache is HTTP Server, generally referred to as Apache. It is a web server software notable for playing a mian role in the initial growth of the World Wide Web. most of of web servers using Apache run a Unix-like operating system.
    Informative comment
    My recommended services
    Add Live Chat to Your Website | Liquidweb

However, I don't know this site server before! I am using some other small one for my site, it also works well for me!
    My name is Linda Chow, I am running a small online clothing store where you can find and shop sweet Lolita dress, Gothic Lolita dress and many other lolita accessories | My New Store: Cheap Latex Clothing

The Apache HTTP Server, commonly referred to as Apache. It is a web server software notable for playing a key role in the initial growth of the World Wide Web.

Apache is the name of the software that allows you to run a web service on a UNIX server. Apache is very popular and provides access to most web sites on the internet.

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast