Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Hi, I would like to recommend you Stratoscale who provides cloud services with software defined compute by which you can use it without any complexity also you can gain simplicity, data protection and efficiency.

Goodluck!

I would suggest you to check joomla hosting service provided by scopehosts , as they provide best hosting service with great customer support, solid support and best features to suffice all the customer requirements with highest priority.

I believe you should have more efficient titles. As I know saturn.domains is the best for your needs as they are perfect at providing top quality and webmaster-friendly solutions with price is aggressive.

I believe you should have more reliable names. As I know saturn.domains is the best for your needs as they are good at delivering quality and webmaster-friendly services with prices are competitive.

I think there are many. You should find a host in India that provides web hosting with Softaculous Auto Installer. Then, you can very quickly install Joomla without very much set up.

Please check TRIJIT CLOUD Hosting for all opensource CMS applications like Joomla, Wordpress, Drupal, Magento, Prestoshop, wiki hosting and many more...

I can say they are one of the best Joomal Hosting Provider in india as we have many such websites hosted there and till today we dint faced any issues at all.

There legendary support just kicks off the time for us. Means they are very fast with there support and we get resolving for every support request within 15 minutes and we get 5 minutes response time for our support requests. what else we need in today's internet world from hosting providers?

1. SiteGround.com
    2. Bluehost.com
    3. iPage.com
    4. InMotionHosting.com
    5. HostPapa.com

Registered User 24x7servermanag's Avatar
    If you want just one click installation then you can go with hosting provider who provides the services like Softaculous Application Installer or Installatron application installer.

There are various CMS present under these two. You just need to search for the application which you would like to install and entering some authentication details you can proceed. This is on click installation.

Hosting provider do provide support for these.

Hope this information will help you.
    Server Management Company
    India's Leading Managed Service Provider | Skype: techs24x7
    Cpanel Technical Discussions - Lets talk !

Hello,

I really don't know hosting in India where you can use Joomla hosting. We have a lot of clients from India with Joomla and there is no problem. As my colleague said in the previous reply "If you want just one click installation then you can go with hosting provider who provides the services like Softaculous Application Installer or Installatron application installer. "
    WratHost - Fast and Stable Hosting solutions with 24/7 support. Prices from $1.20 USD per month with included DDoS, Backups, Install WordPress, Joomla, PrestaShop and many others with 1 Click.

Our website: https://www.wrathost.com
    Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/wrathost
    Twitter: https://twitter.com/HostWrat

Contact us: https://www.wrathost.com/contact.php

Lightbulb I believe you should have more reliable names. As I know saturn.domains is the best f

I believe you should have more reliable names. As I know saturn.domains is the best for your needs as they are good at delivering quality and webmaster-friendly services with prices are competitive

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12