Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

100TB servers from a decent hosting provider

I'm looking for cheap and reliable 100TB server from a decent hosting provider and I was advised to try services from hostround.com, so I need to know how do they work in reality?

You no longer need a programming guru to set up your site. You no longer need to be a computer guru to get a web site posted. Web hosting service has vastly improved since the beginning days of the internet.

What I want to recommend you is to look at dcxv.com and the cheapest hosting server packages.
    Their staff are personable, patient, and very attentive. They solved a problem promptly and with ease, and were informative along the way.

I recommend you to check scopehosts dedicated servers, It provides ultimate power, security and control. you will get custom servers as per your requirement with reasonable prices and also you will be having quick support with best solution.

Know much good related to Centohost.com server stability. They have pretty good packages.
    The package I use is perfect for me, the pricing is very reasonable and the payment plan fits my needs wonderfully.
    Do you want to gamble? Here is ==>> ONLINE POKER

Hostround.com is a decent and responsible hosting provider whose servers are widely used by many webmasters all over the IT world.
    Prices are affordable and support is active for 24 hours. Use them with no hesitations.

As you may know, the truth comes out of comparison, so I would recommend these hosts:
    http://rareservers.com
    http://hostingsource.com
    http://rackspace.com
    Go ahead, they offer enough disk space, bandwidth, email services, free domain name, free website builder tool (CMS tools such as WordPress, Drupal, or Joomla).

Try narrowing your list of options by looking at the cheapest web host package that can meet your needs at the same time. Do not compromise what had been planned about for the web site just to meet the level of what can just be offered with the cheap web hosting package.

Well, I can name a good and honest web host: http://superbithost.com
    Uptime 100%, fast support team, fast servers - I highly recommend this web host for hosting forum discussion boards.

Have a look at servers from a2hosting.com, their prices are unbelievably low taking into account the amount of resources included in their plans and having deals with them means your business is in the firm hands.

I recommend you to check www.hostrigs.com dedicated servers, It provides ultimate power, security and control.

Flexible Configurations

cPanel/WHM for Linux
    Plesk Panel for Windows
    4 GB – 64 GB RAM
    2x 1TB to 8x 1TB
    FREE 10GB network storage
    FREE KVMoIP access
    High speed connectivity
    Get in touch With Us:https://www.hostrigs.com

I believe you need more reliable names to choose from. I know a1dedicatedservers.com prices are reasonable and support is online for 24 hours. They offer 99.99% uptime guarantee, zero packet loss and enterprise hardware.
    Charcoal is usually produced by slow pyrolysis, the heating of wood, sugar, bone char, or other substances in the absence of oxygen

You are looking for 100TB Bandwidth or Disk space?

If disk space then it will be very hard to find and you will be need to use Cloud storage system.
    Affordable Web Hosting
    Shared Hosting - CDN - Instant Setup - Location in US/UK/EU/AU/CA

I prefer to use Okayservers.com for server solutions. They have powerful hardware, stable network and professional responsive support.

If you are looking for quality option I recommend rareservers.com. They are time-tested company with affordable prices and quality hardware.

I would say Rackspace but as you might be able to see they expensive as hell anyone can offer 100TB just depends on what your willing to pay do you have a budget?

We are one of the leading Dedicated Server Providers in the hosting industry today. Started in 2011, we have a very large customer base. We specialize in Unmanaged Services. Each day, we try and improve the experience of our customers.

Based on the requirements here is plan suggested -

Memory - 16GB DDR3
    HDD - 4x 2TB SATA
    Speed - 1 Gbps
    Bandwidth - 100TB
    Price - $59.00/month

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast