Where can I get good Linux reseller hosting plan?

Requirements 50 GB - space, 400GB - bandwidth, FREE - setup, $25-30/mo

I decided to buy Linux reseller hosting plan and wanna know the best place to order the solution which meets the requirements written below.
    Have found webhostingbuzz.com and they seem to offer cheap reseller web hosting plans.
    Do you know them? Are they good in terms of hosting and support services?

There are plenty of good hosting providers out there that can do exactly what you are looking for. Generally I'd always refer people to the advertising forums as it's a nice / quick way to look at what all of the hosting providers can do for you in one shot.
    Charlie R
    SHFHosting
    Shared & Reseller Hosting | SSL Certificates | Domain Registration

even cheaper meeting of your requirements is offered by hostsvault.com. The company is offering qualty and good uptime at their hosting solutions, so I believe you could take a look of interest.

Many of options are available. You can compare with others for prices.
    RS Hosting - Friendly, Reliable & Secure!
    http://www.rshosting.com/
    http://www.rshosting.co.uk/

Well, as far as I know, hostgator is said to have the most popular and most applauded reseller hosting.

with you budget, i think you can have many choices....
    CHHOST.NETBusiness Grade Hosting
    Xen, OpenVZ, Windows & IP-PBX VPS HostingCompany Web Hosting with Push Mail Ready!
    Available @ USA, Germany & Malaysia | Accept: Paypal, Payza & Liberty Reserve

Many options available with your budget.
    WEBHOSTUK LIMITED - The Best UK Web Hosting experience!
    • Linux and Windows Web Hosting Solutions
    Reliable and secure UK VPS / Dedicated Servers
    • Redefining cheap web hosting with quality resources & lightening fast support !!

It seems to me that webhostingbuzz.com will be a good option for you to order reseller hosting plans at and I think that you can trust them. It has been providing hosting services for more than 10 years and this means that they will not play disappear with you.
    Use the code 'Save' and get 50% off the price.

You have mentored the budget of good VPs
    Perhaps that will be better ide to look at VPs?
    ServerPoint.com - a true hosting company offering online presence solutions since 1998
    Web Hosting, colocation, dedicated servers, Virtual Private Server (VPS) hosting
    Wholly owned multi homed network, servers and facilities

I think that hostingsource.com and hostgator.com are 2 you can have a look but I think you need VPS not reseller account at all

Really depends on your requirements. A few I have used are hostgator and site5 and wingsix. I am currently with site5 because they have the best TOS.

Mark
    http://www.energizedit.com
    A full service web company
    Hosting | Template Customization | Domain Names

Cheap reliable and great windows and linux hosting

Hey there ... try this...

http://www.arvixe.com/586.html

I recently changed my hosting company to this company in US because UK companies are very expensive......... initially i was a bit nervous about it as its gonna be offshore but now since i have used it for over 2 weeks now... I am prety pleased with my decision... . anyways..

the service is great, the guys in the chat supprt are helpfull and the service they offer are great for that price...

the price if about $4 or $5 for asp and about 3 or 4 dollar for linux a month which i think is great...

DISK SPACE = UNLIMITED
    MONTHLY BANDWIDTH = UNLIMITED
    EMAIL= UNLIMITED
    DATABASE = UNLIMITED
    DOMAIN NAME =6 (1 DOMAIN FOR LIFE)
    MSSQL 2008 DATABASE = UNLIMITED
    AJAX, LINQ, ASP.NET v1.1, v2, v3 and v3.5
    AND MANY MORE...OTHER FEATURES ARE AVAILABLE

It supports both linux and windows... so you can change the platform without any extra cost...

good luck...

Compare more than two Reseller plans , you will definitely end with good results. when you decide any reseller plan, try to search for review of that company.
    Dedicated Servers India
    Best Deal in VPS hosting , Linux VPS hosting
    24x7 support with 99.9 % Uptime guarantee Reseller Hosting

Would like to separately pointy out the suggested above hostsvault.com - the company is offering lowest price for the plans like that, being stable and keeping their servers free of clients' crowds. Thus, I suppose, this company is rather attractive and worthy of going with.

Use the code 'Save' and get 50% off the price.
    Thanks a lot for sharing this discount with me and also for other useful inputs here. I contacted webhostingbuzz.com sales representative and he helped and explained everything I needed to know. He found the most suitable reseller plans for me.

I will tell you about my experience dealing with them in the near future.