what are you using VPS HOST? and why?

I would like to get more information about good VPS host.
    Thank you for your sharing.
    Follow Cheerreviews on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram to get hot tools and free gifts for making money online.
    Huge bonuses, Hot Products, Free Gifts, Hot courses, Hot tips and Stricks

Think that you will precisely not regret having looked at dcxv.com and their cool ssd vps deals.
    Reliable uptime, and decent customer support on the 2-3 occasions when I've had trouble with my site.
    Customer support is responsive and helpful.

I would suggest you to go with scopehosts hosting provider, They do provide secure and reliable SSD hosting service on reasonable prices. Have a look on their services

Are you looking for managed VPS Server? whats your Budget and requirement?

I think Vultr and Digital Ocean are the best. I'm using Vultr and it works fine

I have just begun to use VPS Vultr, but a lot of friends are using that host
    Follow Cheerreviews on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram to get hot tools and free gifts for making money online.

A2hosting.com provides quality SSD VPS deals with high uptime and their network is fully-redundant.
    34MANVPS is their coupon code.
    Their servers are fully-redundant, scalable and flexible, control panel is usable and has web master-friendly interface and prices are not high.

Just widen your search in order to compare pricing and features with few more providers.
    I know that libertyvps.net is quite a good place where you can order windows vps hosting solutions.
    + get 30% off in first month - coupon Code: I4JS661YNK
    Do you want to gamble? Here is ==>> ONLINE POKER

Quote Originally Posted by webhostuk View Post
    Are you looking for managed VPS Server? whats your Budget and requirement?
    I'm only finding more information of good VPS hosts to refer, I don't need them right now. I like cheap hosts have good services and good support. When my sites have a huge amount of traffic, I will choose one of these hosts to use for my site.

Quote Originally Posted by davidnguyen View Post
    I would like to get more information about good VPS host.
    Thank you for your sharing.
    Do you have any specific requirements like monthly budget, amount of ram, HD and Data trasnfer?

Choosing a reliable host is not so easy as it sounds. When it comes to hosting I prefer to look at time-tested web hosts.
    Believe it will be useful to draw your attention to Obhost.net and their vps deals. These guys have superb reputation.
    They offer vps plans in France, Canada, Miami, Pakistan and Netherlands. They are ddos protected. Pricing looks really sweet.
    + 99.9% network & server uptime, fast speed connectivity and 24/7 customer support.

OP, you will not regret a thing if you choose these guys

Have a look at VPS accounts from webhostingbuzz.com and hosting.co.uk, their servers are supported perfectly well for 24 hours and prices are competitive. Servers work with neither glitches, nor outages.