Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

I need help to choose cloud host

I need help to choose cloud host.
    I require:
    40 gbs of HD, 1 TB of bandwidth, Linux + 24/7 customer support.
    Any info on viux.com cloud hosting? Uptime, speed, customer support?
    What are your views on their pricing? What host is better? why?

According to your requirements I recommend to go with VPS9Networks, Bluehost, Godaddy, Scopehosts, Leasedlayer, Ctrlswitches etc.

I feel like Godaddy is your best option, they are well know and have a great 24/7 support.
    Check out our new Online Email Validator @ Zero Bounce
    Our unique email validation service eliminates high bounce rates.

Your cloud hosting server configuration depends on your business needs. Contact a experienced cloud server hosting provider. They will also help you with pricing. There are many cheap cloud server hosts too.
    Whatever you buy ensure that you get nearly 100% uptime. Ofcourse that is impossible but it will benefit your business in the long run. Also, ensure you get 24x7 technical support so that you don't have to suffer outages.
    Please Visit Unisecure Data Centers : The Leading Provider of Data Center Services in US

I would suggest fastcomet. I have great experience with them and its really awesome

Quote Originally Posted by thewinin View Post
    I would suggest fastcomet. I have great experience with them and its really awesome
    Yes even I am of the same experience. Even I have great experience with fastcomet

Registered User 24x7servermanag's Avatar
    Cloud hosting service will have the on demand resource allocation. There is harder security setup on the cloud hosting service.

Main principle of cloud hosting is divide as per the need. Cloud used to distribute the required resources on multiple servers as used them as per the requirement. There are multiple servers work together. If one server fails then other will start loading the same task without any delay. Cloud is nothing but the one larger storage space and processor.

Here are the some of the advantages of cloud hosting for you -

1. Accessibility - Main advantage of cloud hosting is that the files are accessible anywhere and anytime. You can access the files when you would like to access without matter of place.

2. Backup facility - Cloud hosting service always have the copy of your data on the the server. So in the case of disaster, you will have the copy of data even if the data on the main server get deleted or lost.

3. Low cost solution - You will need to pay just the amount for the storage which you are actually using.

4. Secure service - You don't have to worry about the security. Cloud hosting provider will have the best infrastructure on which you don't need to worry about the security , they have their setup for security.

5. High degree of uptime

So before sing-up you should check the all above features whether your cloud hosting provider is providing it or not.
    Server Management Company
    India's Leading Managed Service Provider | Skype: techs24x7
    Cpanel Technical Discussions - Lets talk !

Take your time to check out hostingsource.com cloud web servers. All servers are stable and work pretty good.
    I really love their easy to use control panel. Everything is great! The support-guys are very cool and fast!
    Do you want to gamble? Here is ==>> ONLINE POKER

Hostwinds.com and a2hosting.com provide trustworthy and reliable plans which are able to satisfy all your demands.
    These guys are the best hosting companies I have ever worked with.

Make sure the host has the payment option your looking for. I don't even think twice about a host that doesn't accept paypal. Its not that I don't trust anyone, well people I've never met face to face in person I don't trust, and have every reason not to, for you don't know what the company is really like, you don't really know if they exist at all..

Try IntoVPS they are the best cloud VPS wonderful service at best price.
    █||||[ Performance Hosting ] - [ Fully Managed Shared, Reseller Hosting & Dedicated Server ]
    █||||[ Proactively Monitored and Completely Undersold Nodes | Lightning Fast Current Generation Servers ]
    █||||[ R1soft Backup| 24x7 Support | 30 Day Money Back Guarantee | 99.9% Uptime ] - Hostgai.COM

I have been using viux.com for a long time and must express the point that their service is prompt and excellent.
    I feel that the package, I am running my web sites at, is well-suited for all individuals and any business.

Quote Originally Posted by 24x7servermanag View Post
    Cloud hosting service will have the on demand resource allocation. There is harder security setup on the cloud hosting service.

Main principle of cloud hosting is divide as per the need. Cloud used to distribute the required resources on multiple servers as used them as per the requirement. There are multiple servers work together. If one server fails then other will start loading the same task without any delay. Cloud is nothing but the one larger storage space and processor.

Here are the some of the advantages of cloud hosting for you -

1. Accessibility - Main advantage of cloud hosting is that the files are accessible anywhere and anytime. You can access the files when you would like to access without matter of place.

2. Backup facility - Cloud hosting service always have the copy of your data on the the server. So in the case of disaster, you will have the copy of data even if the data on the main server get deleted or lost.

3. Low cost solution - You will need to pay just the amount for the storage which you are actually using.

4. Secure service - You don't have to worry about the security. Cloud hosting provider will have the best infrastructure on which you don't need to worry about the security , they have their setup for security.

5. High degree of uptime

So before sing-up you should check the all above features whether your cloud hosting provider is providing it or not.
    These are surely wonderful tips.

ESDS has expertise in Managed Data Center Services, Managed Cloud Solutions, Virtualization and Disaster Recovery Hosting, which is backed with exuberant Technical Support that has helped ESDS build lifetime relationships with customers.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast