Is Joomla good for e-commerce?

Hello friends,

I have read enough about platforms for e-commerce. Used to work on Shopify, have my own cons for it and now looking to try WP+Woo. But! I don't have experience with WP, but have many years worked with Joomla. What do you think should I do: learn from 0 WP or try e-comm solutions based on Joomla? Is it worth it?

Thanks!

i have not worked with joomla but for Ecommerce site i am using Magento, its good for designing and working with E commerce templates and products.

Joomla is ok for working in E-commerce it depends upon the requirement or work.

Joomla gives extension with the bundle of features with minimal restriction in the free version and extensive opportunities in commercial versions.

Great information thanks for sharing.

Try to compare these decent hosts: dreamhost.com, hostwinds.com, digitalserver.com.mx
    They are e-commmerce friendly. If you want reliable, low-cost, excellent discounting hosting service, this host is the way to go.

Think that os commerce as well as magento commerce friendly web hosts will serve your demands for running e-shops.
    Take a look at kvchosting.com ssd web hosting solutions. Fantastic technical support, questions usually answered within 2 minutes of posting.

I would suggest you to go with Magento - Have a subscription with scopehosts SSD powered shared hosting services. You will get secure and reliable hosting service with reasonable price and also with quick support.