Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    No idea about that host, but do check out customer reviews about that host in forums or on google. Also check their main site to know about all the necessary detail.

Also I would suggest you to have look on the scopehosts, as it provides best SSD shared hosting service with moneyback guarantee, guaranteed uptime and unending 24/7 support.

You can try namescheap hosting.

To get cheap cpanel website hosting service with nice user-friendly alternatives I suggest Kvchosting.com, time-tested company with decent service.

You can try Namecheap and 1and1 for cheap hosting. They also provide a 30-day money back guarantee with full support.

Best way to find cheap hosting offers - Go on various web hosting forums, go to advertising sections and look for the best deal you can find. That's how you find the cheapest hosting

I would personally recommend you to use the services of microhost company. Their prices are affordable easily by anyone and their services are also very much reliable and efficient for the use of the customers. They provide 24*7 technical support for their customers to resolve each issue at all time whenever is required.

Cheap shared hosting is good as long as you are not concerned about business performance. Vps hosting is better than shared hosting. It gives more security & advanced features. If you are concerned about the cost then please go for cheap vps server hosting providers, Check out their virtual private server hosting pricing plans & you will not regret.
    Please Visit Unisecure Data Centers : The Leading Provider of Data Center Services in US

I do not know much about the company that you refereed. But, I can suggest you some other options as I am using the services of Microhost company. Their services are reliable and trustworthy. Low cost and effective results with 24*7 technical support. You can try up their services support for your hosting purpose.

Check out the best and affordable web hosting service provider.

You can use the services of Microhost company , as I am also using their service support and I am satisfied by their services. They are providing 24*7 technical support and makes me feel satisfied and comfortable.Happy to use their services. They have good uptime and are always ready to help their customers to resolve their issues on time whenever needed.

According to my research leasedlayer.com provider has been rock-solid from the beginning and offering reasonable pricing with highest stability and performance, you won't regret of using them.check out there services once

Phoenix,1928 E. Highland Ave. Ste F104 PMB# 255
    Thanks for this post.

Sky Host ae is offer cheap shared hosting packages plans.

Web Hosting

Resellers
    30GB Web Space
    Yearly Min. Purchase Length
    500GB Bandwidth
    30 Domains
    Unlimited Sub Domains
    100 Mail Accounts
    Unlimited FTP Accounts
    Unlimited MSSQL Database
    Yes Spam Assassin
    Yes Webmail