hosting with bitcoins

I'd like to recommend you nice service offered by bithost.io that is giving ability to get digitalocean hosting paying with bitcoins and other crypto currencies.
    They have nice deals suitable for those who want to pay with BTC.
    I hope it is useful.
    Hey! It's That Guy!

how long have you used this hosting?
    Follow Cheerreviews on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram to get hot tools and free gifts for making money online.
    Huge bonuses, Hot Products, Free Gifts, Hot courses, Hot tips and Stricks

I would suggest you to check scopehosts they do accept the payment through Bitcoin, You can check with their payment options: scopehosts payment options

If you are looking for trustworthy host that accepts bitcoins and you can trust bithost.io. They are providing really stable fast services and skilled support providing services at hourly billing basis.

We also accept Bitcoin for all our plans, including dedicated servers. But have you noticed, in the past week or two, because of the huge gain in value of Bitcoin, processing is real slow, sometimes fails unless the customer increase the transaction fee when the BTC is sent.

Best,
    John

Using bithost.io would be really useful for those who needs digitalocean server to buy with bitcoins on an hourly billing basis like programmers to test their web applications.

I agree with you guys.

I know bithost.io reselling digitalocean droplets for bitcoins, they use DO's API and servers are created, deleted, resized in real time. Mainly programmers like me buy droplets for some hours so they can test applications, that is why they bill hourly.
    Charcoal is usually produced by slow pyrolysis, the heating of wood, sugar, bone char, or other substances in the absence of oxygen

There is a lot of good company who accept bitcoin. You can look at Hosting offer section and look for "BTC".
    Affordable Web Hosting
    Shared Hosting - CDN - Instant Setup - Location in US/UK/EU/AU/CA

Bitcoin is a type of forex that is not managed by any govt. For internet marketers, the greatest chance is that bitcoin can be used as a transaction program via processor chips like BitPay or Coinbase.