Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

I am looking for reliable VPS host

Below are minimum specs I will need for my projects although they can be altered but I think these are good starters.
    Fully/Semi Managed (I like to research the problem myself for first before contacting support. To educate myself more.)
    30 gb+ disk space
    1 TB+ bandwidth
    2 gb Ram
    cPanel/WHM *must for me*
    2+ IP addresses

What can you also say about QHoster.com reliability? I am thinking of trying their hosting services.

Thanks.

As per your requirement, I could say scopehosts is the best hosting service provider to fulfill your need. I recommend you to go with scopehosts managed vps hosting, there you will get free cPanel and SSD services on reasonable price and will get FULLY managed support on your VPS. They will install and configure cpanel and third party applications as per your need. Have a look on their managed vps packages.

Try Unisecure VPS hosting Company in US. They provide services worldwide i.e US, ASIA and also other continents at best local rates. They also offer plans to suit various businesses or individual websites.
    Please Visit Unisecure Data Centers : The Leading Provider of Data Center Services in US

Can you share your budget , also are you looking for managed VPS hosting?

I can name Hostwinds.com that would be perfect for VPS hosting. I highly recommend their service, not only that their server is fast and rock-solid but also they have fast and very good support team.

VPS deals which hostsailor.com and webhostingbuzz.com provide are worth trying.
    Their servers are fully-redundant, scalable and flexible, control panel is usable and has web master-friendly interface and prices are not high.

For the price, it is amazing. QHoster.com is really good web host. Servers respond fast, and i've never experienced downtime.
    Features are very good. and they increased everyone's bandwidth for free a while ago. Use coupon wht10life - 10% lifetime discount.

I can say vps from hellomails.com worth your attention because they provide reliable services with fast tech support at affordable pricing rates.

You can find various VPS provider who provide you semi managed type VPS plan for cPanel.

Look at offer section.
    Affordable Web Hosting
    Shared Hosting - CDN - Instant Setup - Location in US/UK/EU/AU/CA

VPS deals from hosting.co.uk are decent and reliable and plans are full-featured and uptime is high.
    They are able to satisfy the demands of many webmasters with specific needs.

Managed SSD VPS Hosting is Appropriate for High- Performance Workloads. We Offer Virtual Private Server Hosting & Packages to Clients as Per Requirements.
    You Can Depend On Our Technical Support 24 / 7, 365 Days A Year. Simply Call Us Or Raise A Ticket In Your Customer Portal.

I must admit, the guys over at QHoster.com seemed to do everything in their power that they could to get the situation resolved. They are always willing to take that extra step. I really recommend this company. I would recommend this host to anyone who asks me for quality, cheap web hosting.

50 gb Raid SSD
    Unmeter bandwidth (@1Gbps)
    4 gb Ram
    cPanel/WHM included
    5 IP addresses included
    Protections DDoS up to 1TB
    DC : Europe (Romania or France)

Price : 35 euro/mo

edit...
    Platform KVM , acces noVNC for management and ssh for root
    Last edited by hostingfuze; 06-15-2017 at 12:33 AM.

Quality VPS accounts from a2hosting.com and hostsailor.com are worth trying because they have solid servers and cheap prices.
    Highly recommend to try them.

Use hostwinds, I am happy with that.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast