Which theme is the best for SEO?

I think about Divi theme, is that a good choice?

Yeah, Divi is one of my favorite Wordpress theme. I think it is an exceptional theme in many ways. Actually, there are few themes that are as multifaceted as Divi which makes it a great theme for pretty much any purpose. While the design of Divi looks very modern and clean, the page builder and the library of prebuilt layouts make it very easy to setup and build very attractive layouts for all manner of occasions in almost no time at all. With constant updates to Divi adding new features and functionality into the mix, this is one WordPress theme that keeps getting better and better.

No such thing.. just get a theme that isn't bloated, so I recommend either getting one custom made, or even using a free one from the http://wordpress.org theme repository. Ones from for instance: Theme Forest, come with so much extra baggage a lot of times it slows down your site. And that's not good for SEO, nor conversions, nor user experience.

Speed & security matters, and it will become even more important in the future.

Even right now, site speed, and having your whole site under SSL are both ranking factors. Where site speed can can both hurt or help you, your site under SSL can only help you (but that might change in the future).

EDIT: Actually thinking about it, Genesis Themes are great too if your not a skilled programmer. Paired with W3 Total Cache plugin, these themes are fast!

Nice Share keep it up.

Selecting a SEO friendly WordPress theme for your site is one of the most important factor which you must consider while planning your site.

I think, Monstroid 2 has many advantages. Of course, each of themes is better than the other in its own way. Read about the comparison here - https://www.templatemonster.com/blog...reat-showdown/

Whatever the theme may be just focused on good responsive features for your website.

yes..divi is good theme for seo.

Great Information keep it up.

I think Mobile responsive them is best for SEO point of view.

Good and user-friendly theme is always good for SEO. It does not depend on the particular theme.