Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Looking for server in US: budget is $100/mo

I have several clients who need to host their websites in US.
    So, I would like to rent a good dedicated server for my clients. Any cheap web hosts in US?
    Linux, 700 gbs of HD, 24 gbs of RAM and 14 tbs of bandwidth - budget is $100/mo.

What web hosts can you suggest me looking at? Any information on hostingsource.com servers?
    Do you want to gamble? Here is ==>> ONLINE POKER

Quote Originally Posted by Adam001 View Post
    So, I would like to rent a good dedicated server for my clients. Any cheap web hosts in US?
    Linux, 700 gbs of HD, 24 gbs of RAM and 14 tbs of bandwidth - budget is $100/mo.

What web hosts can you suggest me looking at? Any information on hostingsource.com servers?
    Dear Adam001,

You can webhosting Dedicated offers section there are many host who can provide you US servers.

I want to say that hostingsource.com company is the best in delivering dedicated servers in a quality manner.
    They have a brilliant Support team, always there to help. Super easy to use and fully featured.

www.hostrigs.com is one of the best company for dedicated server hosting

hostingsource.com had plenty of good service and quality, the price is also quite reasonable

You can go with Connect2World. They provide server for many country.

I am very happy with Okayservers.com and highly recommend them to try. You will experience any downtime, and the servers will be fast. Support is wonderfully thorough and responsive.
    Charcoal is usually produced by slow pyrolysis, the heating of wood, sugar, bone char, or other substances in the absence of oxygen

A2hosting.com servers can be suitable for meeting all your needs, the OP.
    They are 100% reliable, their hosting services are reproduced with great precision testifying to a perfect ability to work.

I have seen really nice dedicated servers US offered by Hostwinds.com professionals.
    Based on the number of positive reviews from users who have been with them for a long time, can say that you can rely on them.

According to my knowledge Okayservers.com is providing fast servers built with powerful hardware and high customer care level, you will definitely be satisfied with them.

Asking for those specs for only $100 is asking quite a bit, unless you want to sacrifice quality and get a second-rate server. However, if your willing to pay a little more to get premium Dell Server blade straight from a SOC2 Type II certified data center, I put together a quote with big discount and giving one even more RAM, Disk space(1 TB SAN), and unmetered bandwidth offering more than requested but still in range. I could get closer to price if can settle with less RAM or storage but see quote below(your choice of Linux-CentOS 64 bit most popular). Contact sales@cybercon.com if interested.
    List $ Discount Final $
    Dedicated VMware Blade Server Silver $174.00 1 20.00% Monthly $139.20
    * One Dedicated Server Blade;
    * Intel Dual Xeon Quad Core 2GHz or better CPUs;
    * 16GB ECC Registered DRAM;
    * SAS/SATA Hardware RAID Controller;
    * UnMetered 60Mbps Bandwidth;
    * 8 IPv4 IP Addresses;
    * Dual 10G Network Cards;
    * Dual Power Supply with A+B Power.

* VMware vSphere ESXi Free Version (No vCenter Server);
    -------------------- Options --------------------
    VMware Hypervisor Installation Type:
    Cybercon Staff Install [$0.00/mo]

Memory (ECC Registered RAM):
    32GB [$16.00/mo]

First Hard Drive:
    Network SAN Storage 1TB [$59.00/mo]
    Cybercon Data Center | Dedicated Server Hosting | Colocation | Private Cloud | SOC2 Type II Cert.
    VServer Center | Cloud Hosting | VPS | 100% Uptime SLA | HA Clusters | Dell/HP Servers
    BestNet | Shared Hosting | cPanel | WordPress | ECommerce | Email | Magento | Forum Hosting

You can trust Hostwinds.com. It is always available for my questions and they are quick to respond.
    This in itself is remarkable. On top of this, they go out of their way to help in anything - one of their staff even incorporated my blog design for me into my site!
    The pricing is cheap and up time seems to be 99.999%!

Quote Originally Posted by Adam001 View Post

Just considering your requirements and the budget I can suggest you some plans that we offer in US -

Memory - 16GB DDR3
    HDD - 4x 2TB SATA
    Speed - 1Gbps
    Bandwidth - 100TB
    Price - $59

Memory - 16GB DDR3
    HDD - 4x 3TB SATA
    Speed - 1Gbps
    Bandwidth - 100TB
    Price - $69

Check it out. That will surely go with your requirements and budget.

Check out web2.club server deals. Their tech team is available for all round the clock and they always monitor your servers and network stability and performance to avoid any malfunction. Prices are cheap.

To become more web host–oriented read independent web hosting reviews that are known to be of high quality and the most up-to-date. They contain information regarding affordable web hosting firms.

Well, personally I know that kvchosting.net would be a good option for getting US dedicated servers.
    What is so important is you always experience you are not alone dealing with customer or tech support.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast