Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    You know hostingsource.com is worth trying.
    Plans are full of useful resources with high uptime and fully-redundant network.
    Support is second to none.

I found KVChosting.net web host and all has been great..

The package I use is perfect for me, the pricing is very reasonable and the payment plan fits my needs wonderfully.
    It is responsive - can say that they are very timely about addressing questions or modifications to the site.. they are supportive - not arrogant when it is clear you've done something silly in the control panel.

If you are not specific about location, then I do have Best Web host to suggest you. I have been using Scopehosts Web hositng services. right now they have some offers on Dedicated servers. hope you get the Best here : https://www.scopehosts.com/compare-netherlands-servers

You will find many Dedicated Server providers around the globe who provide servers at very cheap rate. But, apart from the low price, after sales service matters a lot. If you get the best configuration at cheap rate but do not get technical support when you really need it, there is no point of wasting time and money with such provider.

AccuWebHosting.com is truly a perfect hosting provider and known for their outstanding 24*7 support. They provide servers in many locations. Their US based server starts at just $105 USD/Month. Also, if you go with North American servers i.e. Canada based server, you will have a server with 32 GB RAM at just $90 USD/Month.

And do not worry about the technical support. They are always available via support ticket and online chat for you.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12