Question Who is the reliable managed hosting service provider in US and India ?

Can anyone help me with providing the best managed hosting service provider name in US and India.
    How is stradsolutions.com managed hosting service ?

Quality srevers are available from hostround.com and legionbox.com.
    Not much story:
    - Came to them due to low cost.
    - Am staying with them because of low cost and good support.
    - Importantly I find people there with 24/7 are caring.
    - Am happy with their work.

Hello,

MilesWeb

I am associated with MilesWeb for 1.5years now and still enjoying their services.

Switching to MilesWeb was very easy, as they provide free Site Migration as per your time. Also, I bought their Swift plan, which costs me INR 185 only, with unlimited hosting and one free domain.

After that, I recently hosted a blog site with them at INR 50 only.

I think, no other provider provides you such best hosting services as cheaper as MilesWeb.

Still, they don't compromise on quality and provide 99.95% Uptime and 24/7/365 days of technical support.

Hostinger

Hostinger is the 2nd cheapest company that provides hosting starting from INR 53.99 only.

a2 Hosting - my previous hosting provider

I took hosting services from a2 hosting, at the begging. The reason for the change was, I got more enhanced features from MilesWeb at a lesser price than a2 hosting.

Hosting at a2 hosting starts at INR 210.28 only.

4) GoDaddy

GoDaddy is a very renowned hosting provider in India and outside. Their start plan costs INR 99. But, I have seen many issues in their technical support service. They may not be able to available for you anytime you need them.
    Bigrock

Bigrock provides the same quality of service like GoDaddy and also starts their plans with INR 99.

I would like to recommend you some best and affordable web hosting companies,

DomainRacer : Free SSL,SSD hosting with LiteSpeed 20x faster
    Inmotion Hosting : Excelent customer support but too costly host
    HoatGator : Free SSL with High cost
    BlueHost : Email spam protected but too costly host

I hope this will help to you

If you are looking for a reliable web hosting provider in the US and India, bodHOST is the one you can trust. Competent support from an experience customer service team is available to help you 24/7. All hosting packages come with 99.95% uptime, SSD storage, 24x7 Support, 30-day money-back guarantee, and many more...

Web hosting starting at just $0.99/mo

Services from ASVhost.com and QHoster.com are full-featured and cheap.
    Courteous, responsive, understanding, and accommodating when it came to my requests.

Hostinger is an easy-to-use, secure host site. It offers instant setup and one-click Virtual Private Server (VPS) access. You have an up and running server as soon as you have registered and paid for the account.

Their ar the number of providers who offer the outstanding managed web hosting service in USA and India. To opt for the right one you have to do research. Follow these points to choose the best one according to your requirement:

Visit Company website
    Check Company’s Review and Ratings
    Best Server Stability
    It offers 24/7 client support with hosting
    Offer the Flexibility of Customization
    Secured network
    Security of your data