Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Need reliable hosting for my wordpress blogs

Which hosting is best for wordpress blog?

REQUIRE: 10 gbs of disk space. Linux + 24/7 customer support

I would like to host wordpress site in USA and need reliable host with real US Ips.
    What can you say about kvchosting.net ssd cloud hosting services?
    Last edited by Glow; 06-23-2017 at 08:14 AM.

WordPress is WordPress. If you're a professional then you should go with self hosted WordPress blog.
    Never go with Free WordPress. If want free CMS then Blogger is the best later you can migrate your blog to self hosted WordPress.
    In WordPress there are lots of themes and plugins which helps you in looks and SEO.
    WordPress not for non techie guy.

I am sure Kvchosting.net is the company that would meet your needs. All hosting accounts are hosted on SSD based servers providing ultra fast performance and their support know how to deal with clients.

No idea about kvchosting. But I would suggest you to have look on scopehosts.com as it provides best managed wordpress hosting with 24/7 support at very affordable cost.

I thought of moving to other hosts but kvchosting.net service is really good and I'm gonna stay with them for quite sometime.
    Good and fast support. Good support knowledge. Their tech support team is really concerned and willing to help.

I recommend Hostwinds hosting solutions, their techies are skillful and uptime has been great for my sites. I have found them to be the best host for support, advice, and pricing out of several hosts I have ever seen before.
    Charcoal is usually produced by slow pyrolysis, the heating of wood, sugar, bone char, or other substances in the absence of oxygen

I recommend you to use Bluhost or Hostwinds. You can try another one like wordpress.

My recommendation is EzzyTech Networks. They offer affordable WordPress Hosting Services with up to 20x faster SSD Storage, 30 Days Money Back Guarantee, 99.99% Network Uptime & 24x7 Premium Support. Hope all your requirements will be fulfilled.

You can try Godaddy and Hostgator for WordPress hosting and they are providing best hosting service.

I think you should compare offers and choose the suitable one. You should give a try to ViUX.com. They have solid servers, reliable network and skilled tech staff.
    Hey! It's That Guy!

I'd say that with ViUX.com any webmaster will find everything needed. Their customer support is responsive and friendly - any problem is solved immediately. Uptime is good as my sites are always up.

Join kvchosting.net facebook community: facebook.com/kvchosting

Their selection of packages is awesome. the price for them is reasonable.
    The service is excellent and I will never use another hosting company.

Quote Originally Posted by sin123 View Post
    I Think Bluehost is best hosting service for wordpress blogs
    I would rather discourage you to use Bluehost. Yes they are recommended by Wordpress and on the market for ages but you will suffer from a good customr support. Simply put: You are a too small fish for them.

I would be more than happy to help you out with this!

Given you need very minimal storage space and I assume also not much broadband I would suggest you start with the a bare minimum.

My hosting company - we call it webbhotell over here in Sweden - offers insanely cheap linux based shared hosting plans. All starts at $4/month.

If you share more detailed requirements I can tailor an offer for you! Happy to hang on a call any time!
    --
    Linuxse | Vi gör billiga linux webbhotell |

I am sure Kvchosting.net is the company that would suit your needs. All internet hosting service records are organised on SSD based web servers offering super fast efficiency and their support know how to deal with customers.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast