Malaysian VPS hosting? (need Forex VPS)

Below are minimum specs I will need for my projects although they can be altered but I think these are good starters.
    Fully/Semi Managed (I like to research the problem myself for first before contacting support. To educate myself more.)
    30 gb+ disk space
    1 TB+ bandwidth
    2 gb Ram
    cPanel/WHM *must for me*
    2+ IP addresses
    Forex VPS is needed.

What can you also say about vpsmalaysia.com.my reliability? I am thinking of trying their hosting services.

Thanks.

They have a rock solid infrastructure in place and guaranteed to serve you the next several years to come.
    Use coupon code: XH9KMF2CI6 and get 50% Off for ALL VPS Hosting. Vpsmalaysia.com.my is reliable option for getting vps hosting in Malaysia (Forex).

Recommended.

There is no need to hesitate any longer, just contact VPSmalaysia.com.my directly:
    https://www.vpsmalaysia.com.my/system/submitticket.php

I am able to focus on my business instead of worrying about my site's uptime, since all that is taken care of very well.
    I think I finally found a hosting service I'll keep for a very very long time!

Excellent quality of service - I am happy with vpsmalaysia.com.my
    Every support request I have submitted has been resolved quickly (most within an hour) even at 2 am.
    The patience of their staff with people like me who need lots of guidance is much appreciated.
    Do you want to gamble? Here is ==>> ONLINE POKER

Now, I do want to say that vpsmalaysia.com.my have been responsive in their dealings, which cannot be said about many other companies.
    Overall, this appears to be a decent web host that is really trying to make a good name for itself in the web hosting business.