Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Should I use VPS for above requirement? Can I use web host?

I'd say that with ViUX.com any website owner will find satisfied. Their client care is sensitive and helpful - any issue is fixed instantly. Up-time is good as my websites are always up.

Do not compromise what had been planned about for the web site just to meet the level of what can just be offered with the cheap web hosting package.

You can also look at these TWO reliable hosts: Rareservers.com and SolVPS.com
    Just choose the host that suits your needs and provides constant and uninterrupted services and support.
    Do you want to gamble? Here is ==>> ONLINE POKER

Hosting provider should be enough strong to protect their servers from various attacks.

Hence we provide,

Rapid Response Support:
    All servers are backed by a 24/7/365 support team that are here to quickly answer questions and respond to issues as fast as possible.

Multiple Locations:
    Most companies give you generalized locations such as FRANCE & CANADA at Okayservers we provide you more than one location to choose from so you can get the ping and connectivity you really are looking for.

No hidden fees:
    There are no extra bandwidth usage fees, overage fees or hidden fees. What you see here is the only fee you pay.

Cheap Services:
    With the economy of today we understand that most people are on a budget that is why we do everything possible to keep prices low without sacrificing good quality service.
    -------------------- Okayservers - Bitcoin Accepted --------------------
    Professional Dedicated Servers - Game Server Providers - Bitcoin Server Hosting

When you are looking for good hosting provider, be sure that they have 24/7 support. That is one of the most important things. Also, always choose hosting providers with good refund policy. Try your new hosting, because most of the servers which are for web hosting are without DDoS, without backups and most of the hosting providers don't know how to configure their servers. Try it, and if you are not satisfied, use refund!

I would suggest you to go for VPS hosting. Have a look on VPS hosting by scope host, as it provides SSD VPS hosting with weekly backups, ddos protection and Guaranteed uptime.
    thanks

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12