Powerful SERVERS IN Sweden?

Hello,
    I would like to order reliable server with these specs:
    - Linux
    - 1 TB of HD
    - 12 TBs of Bandwidth
    - 24 GBs of RAM
    Sweden
    There are many web hosts in the hosting services market, I think of dealing with this one: Hostplay.com
    What host would you choose if you were me? Why?

Hostsailor.com and QHoster.com servers can be suitable for all your needs, the OP.
    Their servers are solid as a rock and prices are low.
    Support is helpful for 24 hours.

I am sure Hostplay.com is the host you can rely on. Server speed has been great, uptime is perfect and their customer support is really professional.
    Hey! It's That Guy!

Have a look at servers from QHoster.com and HostingSource.com because they have well-balanced servers which cost not much.
    Prices are competitive. Support is active around the clock.

You can rely on Hostplay.com server solutions. Pricing is fair, especially considering their reliability, service and support.

They are an Offshore Web Host and development host who will provide you with all of the services you need, and not just some of them.
    The techs at Hostplay.com walked me through what to do so as to make our transition as painless as possible.

The price for their Dedicated Sweden plans are quite good.

Repose time and friendly answer, actually the NICE support is not just answer you what YOU should do to solve the problem u submit to them, they are actually reply your problem submission and said " the problem has been fixed".
    I highly recommend hostplay.com offshore hosting services to those who want a stable, fast provider.
    Do you want to gamble? Here is ==>> ONLINE POKER

I would like to suggest you that swedendedicated.com because they are providing fast, secure and reliable hosting services at an reasonable rates.

I beleive you should compare offers and choose the best one. According to my knowledge a1dedicatedservers is providing fast servers built with powerful hardware and high customer care level, you will definitely be satisfied with them.
    Charcoal is usually produced by slow pyrolysis, the heating of wood, sugar, bone char, or other substances in the absence of oxygen

It seems to me hostsailor.com is the best place to have a deal with as they provide rock-solid severs in Europe.
    There is no downtime on their servers and they cost not much.

Servers from a2hosting.com and hostingsource.com are worth your attention because of their top-notch services, there is no downtime on their servers and prices are competitive.

You can try EqServers whose networks are protected by state-of-the-art equipment and software. We regularly update and upgrade our Cisco- and Juniper routers and switches to protect our network infrastructure to provide the finest customer experience.

Give it a try.

I'd like to say Exmasters.com provides quality and resourceful plans on sweet terms. They have decent uptime, powerful hardware and support is active and troubleshooting.