Need Shared Hosting Without Overselling

My requirements are:
    10GB - space, 200GB - bandwidth, Linux + 24/7 customer support (that speaks English)
    I have found digitalserver.com.mx and their Mexican hosting solutions can be suitable for me.
    Can i use their services? or any better deals?

Let's be honest, every host oversells shared hosting to a certain degree. It would not be economical otherwise.
    But I'm sure you mean, not to the point where the servers become slow.
    If you would be able to check the server loads and find them to stay stable and well below the limits, then I'd say it's ok.
    I have no experience with the Mexican host though, sorry.
    I have however, used http://www.ezpzhosting.com/ several years ago. I was pleased with them. They are UK based though, I don't know if that is an option for you.

Just check out the main website to know about all the details required by to you to host your site of the web host you are interested in. Also check the customer reviews on google or review section in the forums to know the customers experience with host you want to go for.

Also I would suggest you to check out other contemporary hosts like scopehosts , as they provide best ssd shared hosting with robust features and 24/7 customer support .

My preferable option to get quality hosting plans is Hostwinds. They are experienced host that is providing ssd litespeed hosting with great uptime and performance. Technical team knows how to make their environment reliable.
    Hey! It's That Guy!

I would recommend you to have a look at hostwinds.com. They are 100% US based company and they have all what you are looking for.